• Create Account

* * * * * 5 votes

Pictures and Video of Roger Federer acting as a BallBoy at Kids Day at Australian Open 2013

Australian Open Australian open 2013 ao 2013 australian open kids day kids day roger federer ball boy federer ball boy

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Inez

Featured Columnist

• Moderators-
  • 395 posts
  • LocationBarcelona, Spain

Current mood: Cool

Posted 12 January 2013 - 08:21 PM

During the Kids day at Australian Open, 2013, Roger Federer re-lived his days as a ball boy when he did the duty of a ball boy at the Kids Day.

Firstly enjoy the video of Roger Federer doing the duties of a ball boy in his Nike Vapor 9 Zoom series shoes in Melbourne as Tsonga and Azarenka play on :::

Here are a few pictures of Roger Federer doing the duties of a ball kid during the Kids Day in Melbourne,

fed kids dayyyyyyyyyyyyyy.jpg

For more pics and videos from the Kids Day, see this detailed post here.

Ever wondered, how Roger Federer remembers his days as a Ball Kid in Basel, for that read this detailed interview right here.

I am available on -----

Twitter | G Plus | FB | Read my posts via E-mail Subscription

#2 Vibhu batra

Vibhu batra

Hobby Writer

• Administrators
  • 2,224 posts
  • LocationIncredible India & Tennis world Traveller.

Current mood: Sporty

Posted 13 January 2013 - 12:35 AM

Another picture of Federer the Ball Boy :) ------

For Pictures of Mirka Federer, Federer twins Charlene Riva, Myla Rose attending the kids day at Australian Open, 2013, see this post  ------

Follow me via -----

Twitter | Gplus | FB Subscribe to my Articles via E-mail alerts

Read more About Me.

To make this web-site better, please consider donating. All your donations go for the maintenance and making this website & forum better. You can make your donations here & become a life-time premium member of this forum.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Australian Open, Australian open 2013, ao 2013, australian open kids day, kids day, roger federer, ball boy, federer ball boy

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users