Maria Sharapova Twitter sharapova WTA

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Vibhu batra

Vibhu batra

Hobby Writer

• Administrators
  • 2,224 posts
  • LocationIncredible India & Tennis world Traveller.

Current mood: Sporty

Posted 14 January 2013 - 06:58 PM

Maria Sharapova the current WTA No. 2 finally joined twitter or should I say that finally she decided to announce that she has joined twitter.

If you are on twitter, you can reach her profile by clicking here. Her first tweet read as, "Your ultimate sugarmama has arrived."

mashaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.jpg

Well, as you can  make out from her first tweet, her majority of tweets are gonna be related to her Sugarpova candy. Also, it needs to be mentioned that Twitter has verified MariaSharapova twitter id from the very first day.

Or is it really the first day of @mariasharapova id?  A quick look up on one of the most famous apps for informing when was a twitter profile created, shows that @MariaSharapova twitter id was created on 26th April, 2011.

Without going in too many details about who, how, when this Twitter profile was created, I would end my post by wishing Good luck to Masha for the ongoing Australian Open, 2013 & her Sugarpova candy venture.

Follow me via -----

Twitter | Gplus | FB Subscribe to my Articles via E-mail alerts

Read more About Me.

To make this web-site better, please consider donating. All your donations go for the maintenance and making this website & forum better. You can make your donations here & become a life-time premium member of this forum.

#2 Roger Federer Fans

Roger Federer Fans

Site Admin & WebMaster

• Moderators-
  • 1,693 posts

Current mood: Inspired

Posted 14 January 2013 - 07:19 PM

To keep track of Australian Open 2013, see this special forum dedicated only for Australian Open ---------

http://www.rogerfede...ustralian-open/

Subscribe us via -----

E-mail Subscription | Twitter | G Plus | FB |

Read our ---

Disclosure| FAQ

To make this web-site better, please consider donating. All your donations go for the maintenance and making this site & forum better. You can make your donations here & become a life-time member of RF Fans.

#3 Yami

Yami

Roger Federer Fans 3rd Grand Slam Title

• Moderators
  • 589 posts
  • LocationNew Delhi,India

Current mood: Fine

Posted 16 January 2013 - 12:34 AM

It must have been the best news this year for Kishore,a crazy Masha fan :) her account must be flooded with tweets from him :P Hope Federer too joins twitter soon :) I Wish Masha good luck for the ongoing tournament...

For latest updates on tennis ,you can follow me on -------

Twitter / Facebook / Google Plus / My posts via E-mail Subscription

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Maria Sharapova, Twitter, sharapova, WTA

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

SUBSCRIBE RF FANS on ->

DMCA.comGoogle+