• Create Account

Photo
* * * * * 4 votes

Match Timings, Head to Head of Roger Federer's Q.F. match vs Jo-Wilfried Tsonga, Australian Open, 2013

roger federer tsonga jo wilfried tsonga australian open australian open 2013

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Roger Federer Fans

Roger Federer Fans

Site Admin & WebMaster

• Moderators-
  • 1,648 posts

Current mood: Inspired

Posted 23 January 2013 - 01:48 AM

Roger Federer's Q.F. match at Australian Open, 2013 is vs Jo Wilfried Tsonga to be played on 23rd January, 2013. The match will be the first match of the evening session on the Rod Laver Arena.

The match is scheduled to start at 19:30 Local time (AEST: Melbourne time) or 14:00 IST or 16:30 PHT or 08:30GMT or 09:30 CET or almost 03:30 EST (New York time of Wednesday morning).

Roger Federer and Tsonga have played eleven times before and Roger Federer leads the head to head 8-3 vs Jo Wilfried Tsonga.

734421_549929548352175_1278415903_n.jpg

Their (Federer vs Tsonga) last meeting was at the finals of World Tour Finals, 2011 & Roger Federer won that match in 3 tight sets.

Federer & Tsonga have met once at Australian Open, that was during the semi-finals of Australian Open, 2010 which Federer won in 3 straight sets. Tsonga has defeated Federer once in a grand slam and that was at Wimbledon's Quarter-Final in 2011. 

Considering, Roger Federer's current form at Australian Open, 2013 & dip in Tsonga's form in 2012, clearly Federer will start as the firm favorite for this match.

Subscribe us via -----

E-mail Subscription | Twitter | G Plus | FB |

Read our ---

Disclosure| FAQ

To make this web-site better, please consider donating. All your donations go for the maintenance and making this site & forum better. You can make your donations here & become a life-time member of RF Fans.

#2 DenizYildiz

DenizYildiz

Roger Federer Fans 250 Title

• Members +
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 73 posts
  • LocationTurkey

Current mood: None chosen

Posted 23 January 2013 - 04:24 AM

Federer will beat tsonga , murray djoko forsure.. The part that im im so sad is, today how berdych played sucked against novak. We all saw that novak was not at his best and looked tired.if berdych would serve like, how he served against federer in 2012 us open, right now i could write about federers no 1 possiblty. İm so sad for that berdychs sucked game...

#3 IrishFedererFan

IrishFedererFan

Roger Federer Fans Challenger Title

• Members +
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Current mood: None chosen

Posted 23 January 2013 - 12:30 PM

Just after joining the forum, and i thought, no better place to make my debut post, than on Roger's upcoming encounter.

Very nervous, as i always am when Roger is playing.

However i'm leaning towards a straight sets Federer win, maybe 4.

Hopefully it won't end up being a marathon, like their 2011 Wimbledon match.

Looks like the draw will continue to be difficult. Murray has just defeated Chardy, and i can't see Ferrer getting past Djokovic.

#4 Vibhu batra

Vibhu batra

Hobby Writer

• Administrators
  • 2,223 posts
  • LocationIncredible India & Tennis world Traveller.

Current mood: Sporty

Posted 23 January 2013 - 06:27 PM

For match reports, pics & video highlights of Roger Federer's Q.F. win over Tsonga, see this detailed post -----------

http://www.rogerfede...lian-open-2013/

Follow me via -----

Twitter | Gplus | FB Subscribe to my Articles via E-mail alerts

Read more About Me.

To make this web-site better, please consider donating. All your donations go for the maintenance and making this website & forum better. You can make your donations here & become a life-time premium member of this forum.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

SUBSCRIBE RF FANS on ->

DMCA.comGoogle+