sausan

Roger Federer Fans 3rd Grand Slam Title

• Moderators-
  • 2,949 posts
  • Locationisrael...

Current mood: None chosen

Posted 26 February 2013 - 11:03 PM

proxy.jpg?t=FQQVBhgpaHR0cHM6Ly90d2l0cGlj

Amidst, all the speculation, its official that Rafael Nadal will play in BNP Paribas Open, Indian Wells, 2013.....

Also, in case, if you wish to see the detailed draw of BNP PARIBAS OPEN, Indian Wells 2013 & the possible opponents of Rafael Nadal right here.

Thou, its not sure, if Rafael Nadal will play in Miami at this point of time. But, for sure, Indian Wells will be the first hard court event of Rafa for almost an year.

Earlier last week, Spanish daily Barca had reported that Rafael Nadal has opted to miss the first Masters 1000 events of the season in Indian Wells and Miami as his troubles with a persistent knee injury continue.

When life gives you a hundred reasons to cry, show life that you have a Roger Federer to smile.

Thanks Kishore :)

Follow us also on...

Twitter    Google Plus   E-mail Subscription   Facebook

#2 Vibhuism

Vibhuism

Featured Columnist, Ranking Expert

• Moderators-
  • 1,744 posts
  • LocationDelhi, Incredible India & Tennis world Traveller

Posted 26 February 2013 - 11:48 PM

Well, its not official yet. Today, Uncle Toni clarified, they are yet to take a decision.. Even, Rafa would love to play Indian Wells, so lets wait & watch as its too early to jump to a conclusion.

PS: this comment of mine was in reply to Barca's article that Rafa Nadal will not play in Indian Wells

Follow me via -----

Twitter | Gplus | FB Subscribe to my Articles via E-mail alerts

Read more About Me.

To make this web-site better, please consider donating. All your donations go for the maintenance and making this website & forum better. You can make your donations here & become a life-time premium member of this forum.

#3 Vibhu batra

Vibhu batra

Hobby Writer

• Administrators
  • 2,224 posts
  • LocationIncredible India & Tennis world Traveller.

Current mood: Sporty

Posted 27 February 2013 - 12:52 AM

"The information is incorrect. Rafael Nadal has not yet made the decision to go or not to Indian Wells and Miami." - Uncle Toni's statement on 26th Feb, 2013.

Follow me via -----

Twitter | Gplus | FB Subscribe to my Articles via E-mail alerts

Read more About Me.

To make this web-site better, please consider donating. All your donations go for the maintenance and making this website & forum better. You can make your donations here & become a life-time premium member of this forum.

#4 sausan

sausan

Roger Federer Fans 3rd Grand Slam Title

• Moderators-
  • 2,949 posts
  • Locationisrael...

Posted 27 February 2013 - 08:31 PM

We hope that...

When life gives you a hundred reasons to cry, show life that you have a Roger Federer to smile.

Thanks Kishore :)

Follow us also on...

Twitter    Google Plus   E-mail Subscription   Facebook

#5 V.K. Batra

V.K. Batra

Editor In Chief

• Moderators
  • 482 posts
  • LocationDelhi:: Karnal:: Sydney:: Chandigarh

Posted 06 March 2013 - 09:50 AM

Amidst, all the speculation, its official that Rafael Nadal will play in BNP Paribas Open, Indian Wells, 2013.....

Also, in case, if you wish to see the detailed draw of BNP PARIBAS OPEN, Indian Wells 2013 & the possible opponents of Rafael Nadal right here.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Rafael Nadal, Masters 1000, Indian Wells, Miami, Rafa, Nadals knee injury

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

SUBSCRIBE RF FANS on ->

DMCA.comGoogle+