• Create Account

Photo
* * * * * 4 votes

Pics and Video of Roger Federer's TV ad shoot for Wilson Tennis’ 100th anniversary

roger federer tv spot advertisement wilson tennis wilson commercial

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Inez

Inez

Featured Columnist

• Moderators-
  • 395 posts
  • LocationBarcelona, Spain

Current mood: Cool

Posted 07 March 2013 - 12:56 AM

Roger Federer is the brand ambassador of Wilson Tennis for over a decade now. On 5th March, 2013 Roger Federer took part in another TV ad spot shooting for Wilson Tennis.

The shooting was done on the tennis courts at the JW Marriott Desert Springs Resort in Palm Desert, Indian Wells, California.This ad spot is for celebrating Wilson Tennis 100 glorious year in the market. It needs to be mentioned that Wilson Tennis has been in this business from 1914 and will complete 100 years in 2014.

Federer filmed a series of commercials with the ad spot titled, “A Whole New Generation,” featuring members of Wilson’s Junior Tennis Team.

After a few minutes of warm up, Bryce Pereira of San Gabriel and Borza Bogdan of Romania, both 15, “faced off” against Claremont resident Raquel Pedraza, also 15, and Federer.

Pedraza smacked volleys at Pereira and Bogdan — who took stances near the service line — while cameras rolled to catch the action on each side of the net.

The spot called for Pedraza and Federer to high five every time she hit a shot. The close-range, hard-hit forehands made for some great body contortions and facial expressions as Pereira and Bogdan fended off her cannonball shots.

“I’m really honored to be here to meet Roger Federer and represent Wilson,” said Pereira, who is one of the top-ranked players in Southern California.

Enjoy these pics from the commercial's shooting :::

Roger Federer reacts to a return shot made by tennis player Raquel Pedraza, 15, of Claremont during the TV ad spot of Wilson Tennis

4.jpeg

17.jpg

16.jpg

7.jpeg

15.jpg

14.jpg

13.jpg

12.jpg

8.jpeg

6.jpeg

5.jpg

3.jpg

2.jpg

1.jpg

After the news that Roger Federer is shooting a commercial, guests from the near by hotel gathered around to have a quick glance of Roger Federer

9.jpeg

Pic Credit :  Marilyn Chung

Roger Federer in the Wimbledon outfit for the commercial ad shoot of WILSON TENNIS ---------

11.jpeg

10.jpg

For the video see the following post....

I am available on -----

Twitter | G Plus | FB | Read my posts via E-mail Subscription

#2 Vibhu batra

Vibhu batra

Hobby Writer

• Administrators
  • 2,218 posts
  • LocationIncredible India & Tennis world Traveller.

Current mood: Sporty

Posted 07 March 2013 - 12:34 PM

Here is the video of the commercial -------------

http://admin.brightcove.com" name="flashObj" width="480" height="270" seamlesstabbing="false" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowFullScreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" swLiveConnect="true" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/shockwave/download/index.cgi?P1_Prod_Version=ShockwaveFlash"">

Follow me via -----

Twitter | Gplus | FB Subscribe to my Articles via E-mail alerts

Read more About Me.

To make this web-site better, please consider donating. All your donations go for the maintenance and making this website & forum better. You can make your donations here & become a life-time premium member of this forum.

#3 Vibhu batra

Vibhu batra

Hobby Writer

• Administrators
  • 2,218 posts
  • LocationIncredible India & Tennis world Traveller.

Current mood: Sporty

Posted 07 March 2013 - 12:50 PM

PS: Video by Marilyn Chung, copyright owner "The Desert Sun" and many thanks to them for sharing this video with us :)...

Follow me via -----

Twitter | Gplus | FB Subscribe to my Articles via E-mail alerts

Read more About Me.

To make this web-site better, please consider donating. All your donations go for the maintenance and making this website & forum better. You can make your donations here & become a life-time premium member of this forum.

#4 sausan

sausan

Roger Federer Fans 3rd Grand Slam Title

• Moderators
  • 2,291 posts
  • Locationisrael...

Current mood: None chosen

Posted 07 March 2013 - 03:37 PM

Thanks for sharing the video and pics...

Baby's smile :wub:

Roger Federer reacts to a return shot made by tennis player Raquel Pedraza, 15, of Claremont during the TV ad spot of Wilson Tennis

attachicon.gif4.jpeg

When life gives you a hundred reasons to cry, show life that you have a Roger Federer to smile.

Thanks Kishore :)

Follow us also on...

Twitter    Google Plus   E-mail Subscription   Facebook

#5 mohit

mohit

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 66 posts

Current mood: Amused

Posted 08 March 2013 - 12:03 AM

Youtube link of the video ----------

#6 mohit

mohit

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 66 posts

Current mood: Amused

Posted 08 March 2013 - 12:04 AM

Video link for mobile browsers ----------

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: roger federer, tv spot, advertisement, wilson tennis, wilson, commercial

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

SUBSCRIBE RF FANS on ->

DMCA.comGoogle+