• Create Account

Photo
* * * * * 6 votes

Seedings and PDF Printable Draw of French Open, Roland Garros Paris 2013

french open 2013 roland garros 2013 paris 2013 french open seedings french open draw pdf draw french open 2013 draw

40 replies to this topic

#21 kartnite

kartnite

Roger Federer Fans 1000 Title

• Moderators
  • 118 posts
  • LocationMy Father, Let my country awake!

Current mood: Bookworm

Posted 24 May 2013 - 06:26 PM

First off... A big UP and hearty congrats to Vibhu for absolutely NAILING the potential quarterfinal and semifinal lineups! A good, solid hour before the official draw ceremony. :) 

I will keep this short (because I believe in jinxes) - the top half is all spiced up. And I am NOT complaining about Federer's draw. He has said on many an occasion, "There are no easy draws in tennis." So... I'm sure he will not underestimate anyone. 

Aaallllleeezzzzzzzz Rrrrroooogggeerrrrrr..!!!!!!!!

PS: Vibhu. I heard the Interpol are trying to get a fix on you. For correctly predicting the draw outcome. They have also contacted the FBI, Scotland Yard and India's Aam Aadmi Party in an attempt to see how you received Nostradamus-esque powers. :P ;) :lol:

- I am not what I am. And what I am not, that is precisely what I am.

#22 Wendy_redRobin

Wendy_redRobin

Roger Federer Fans 3rd Grand Slam Title

• Moderators-
  • 1,611 posts
  • LocationUK

Current mood: Dreaming

Posted 24 May 2013 - 06:39 PM

First off... A big UP and hearty congrats to Vibhu for absolutely NAILING the potential quarterfinal and semifinal lineups! A good, solid hour before the official draw ceremony. :)

I second that!!! Once again an excellent, well thought out and very thorough article.

Now for the real tester though who can accurately predict the line up and eventual winner of the Final ....  B)

2014Wimbledonavatar-reducedampedited_zps .... peRFection ~ it's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice

#23 ramos

ramos

Roger Federer Fans 250 Title

• Members +
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 53 posts
  • LocationPortugal

Current mood: None chosen

Posted 24 May 2013 - 07:40 PM

Sweet.

The dream draw for Roger, from 4R, would be as follows, in my humble opinion:

4R: Marcel Granollers

QF: Philipp Kohlschreiber

SF: David Ferrer

F: Novak Djokovic

And the worst case scenario would be:

4R: Julien Benneteau

QF: Stan

SF: Rafa

F: Novak Djokovic

#24 Guest_Tennis Master_*

Guest_Tennis Master_*
  • Guests

Posted 24 May 2013 - 07:42 PM

You donot want roger to meet with nadal in semi, isnot it? But donot worry, roger cannot go to semi. I am sure.

For Rafa, He doenot care who will be in quarter or semi or final.

#25 Wendy_redRobin

Wendy_redRobin

• Moderators-
  • 1,611 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 24 May 2013 - 07:44 PM

That's a bit of a defeatist point of view. I prefer to think that anything is possible with our Roger and you never know Rafa might have a bad day ....  ;)

2014Wimbledonavatar-reducedampedited_zps .... peRFection ~ it's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice

#26 ramos

ramos

• Members +
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 53 posts
  • LocationPortugal

Posted 24 May 2013 - 07:45 PM

You donot want roger to meet with nadal in semi, isnot it? But donot worry, roger cannot go to semi. I am sure.

For Rafa, He doenot care who will be in quarter or semi or final.

This is a forum of Roger's fans, I can't see the point of posts like this. Just doesn't add anything to this wonderful forum.

May I ask why are guests posts allowed and not moderated?

#27 Narendranath

Narendranath

Roger Federer Fans Challenger Title

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 24 May 2013 - 07:47 PM

Superb draws

#28 ramos

ramos

• Members +
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 53 posts
  • LocationPortugal

Posted 24 May 2013 - 07:48 PM

Superb draws

+1

Tsonga will not be easy on Fed, nor will Ferrer, but I dream and believe in a defeat of Rafa by the hands of the Maestro in the greatest final of the French Open, ever!!!   :)

#29 Narendranath

Narendranath

Roger Federer Fans Challenger Title

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 24 May 2013 - 07:50 PM

Anyone on clay for Roger is beatable.he can beat anyone ..
with focus and intensity he can rule off ferrer and tsonga..
Only with nasal he struggles,bit on agiven day if Roger's magic works , he can beat anyone

#30 Vibhu batra

Vibhu batra

Hobby Writer

• Administrators
  • 2,224 posts
  • LocationIncredible India & Tennis world Traveller.

Current mood: Sporty

Posted 24 May 2013 - 08:09 PM

Thanks, Kartz.... Here is my tweet that I tweeted one hour before the draw ----

My quick prediction of #RG13 draw :QF's - Nole v Tipsy, #Federer v Tsonga, Rafa v Gasquet, Ferrer v Berdych. SF : Nole v #Nadal, Fed v Ferru

— Vibhu batra (@VIBHUISM) May 24, 2013

Follow me via -----

Twitter | Gplus | FB Subscribe to my Articles via E-mail alerts

Read more About Me.

To make this web-site better, please consider donating. All your donations go for the maintenance and making this website & forum better. You can make your donations here & become a life-time premium member of this forum.

#31 Guest_Sammy_*

Guest_Sammy_*
  • Guests

Posted 24 May 2013 - 08:20 PM

I don't mind the draw but I'm not sure if Federer can go the final tbh. With the way he's been playing recently I'm not confident. If he was playing like he was at the start of the year then yeah I would definitely expect Federer to reach the final with this kind of draw but now, not realy. Maybe he can beat and will definitely beat  Ferrer but he is gonna face Berdych, I'm afraid he won't be able to make it.

#32 sausan

sausan

• Moderators-
  • 3,256 posts
  • Locationisrael...

Posted 24 May 2013 - 08:52 PM

Frankly, i no longer cared to the draw, the best, is the winner.

Good luck to Federer...

When life gives you a hundred reasons to cry, show life that you have a Roger Federer to smile.

Thanks Kishore :)

Follow us also on...

Twitter    Google Plus   E-mail Subscription   Facebook

#33 ramos

ramos

• Members +
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 53 posts
  • LocationPortugal

Posted 24 May 2013 - 08:57 PM

I don't mind the draw but I'm not sure if Federer can go the final tbh. With the way he's been playing recently I'm not confident. If he was playing like he was at the start of the year then yeah I would definitely expect Federer to reach the final with this kind of draw but now, not realy. Maybe he can beat and will definitely beat  Ferrer but he is gonna face Berdych, I'm afraid he won't be able to make it.

Fed is not playing his best right now, but he planned his year aiming to reach his peak during majors.

So, I am sure he is going to raise his level during the tournament.

If Berdych manages to reach SF, which I doubt (some tricky games in perspective for him, right from R1), it would sure be a great game.

But if you ask me about Berdych beating Fed on Semis, I would say: Nonsense! No best Berdych will manage to trouble Fed in his best form!

#34 kartnite

kartnite

Roger Federer Fans 1000 Title

• Moderators
  • 118 posts
  • LocationMy Father, Let my country awake!

Current mood: Bookworm

Posted 25 May 2013 - 10:50 PM

That's a bit of a defeatist point of view. I prefer to think that anything is possible with our Roger and you never know Rafa might have a bad day ....  ;)

Spoken like a fan. ;) 

I received a number of responses to my comment on the ATP's article on the draw - one of them asked me about a potential Nadal v. Rosol (3rd round) and my response was as follows - "On clay, should be a no contest with Rafa knocking Rosol's block off. BUT. Add in gloomy conditions and Rosol in a Söderling mode (a la 2009) + an ever so wobbly knee. 

Boom!"

Of course... Another viewpoint - knocking Nadal off on the terre battue is akin to looking up to the heavens for a windfall. 

Never know which side of the bed he (or his opponent) wakes from. :lol:

- I am not what I am. And what I am not, that is precisely what I am.

#35 Wendy_redRobin

Wendy_redRobin

• Moderators-
  • 1,611 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 25 May 2013 - 11:59 PM

For Rafa, He doenot care who will be in quarter or semi or final.

This is a forum of Roger's fans, I can't see the point of posts like this. Just doesn't add anything to this wonderful forum.

May I ask why are guests posts allowed and not moderated?

Believe me Ramos Guest posts are moderated, many don't make it through. The post you question appears to be written by somebody for whom English is not a familiar language, but they are doing their best to put a point of view. It may not be to everybody's liking but it is not profane etc so the decision was made to allow it. After all it is good to have a discussion rather than a procession of totally one sided views.

I think it would be wrong for a Moderator to have edited the words to make it read more like ....
"It would be preferable for Roger not to draw Nadal in the semi finals. Roger's form has not been so good so far this year, personally I doubt he will reach the semi finals. Nadal is the King of clay and I am sure he is not worried who he may meet."

That is basically the opinion that Tennis Master was expressing, though not so eloquently ;)

#36 Poorna

Poorna

• Moderators-
  • 759 posts
  • LocationIncredible India <3

Current mood: Woot!

Posted 26 May 2013 - 01:07 AM

i just enjoyed reading this topic!!!!
Vibhu Amazing predictions as always hope it comes true!! :) :) :)
Kartz i really have to re-read ur post to understand!! :P

Wendy we are so lucky to have to here!! #federerfamily Rockzzzzzzzzz!!! :D :D :D

Posted ImageNo Matter What we will support him always!! My love.... Roger Federer!

#37 Wendy_redRobin

Wendy_redRobin

• Moderators-
  • 1,611 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 26 May 2013 - 01:27 AM

Poorna, you have it right there .... This #FedererFamily Rockzzzzzz!!! :D :D

#38 ramos

ramos

• Members +
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 53 posts
  • LocationPortugal

Posted 26 May 2013 - 04:00 AM

Believe me Ramos Guest posts are moderated, many don't make it through. The post you question appears to be written by somebody for whom English is not a familiar language, but they are doing their best to put a point of view. It may not be to everybody's liking but it is not profane etc so the decision was made to allow it. After all it is good to have a discussion rather than a procession of totally one sided views.

I think it would be wrong for a Moderator to have edited the words to make it read more like ....
"It would be preferable for Roger not to draw Nadal in the semi finals. Roger's form has not been so good so far this year, personally I doubt he will reach the semi finals. Nadal is the King of clay and I am sure he is not worried who he may meet."

That is basically the opinion that Tennis Master was expressing, though not so eloquently ;)

I agree completely with you when you say "it is good to have a discussion rather than a procession of totally one sided views"

But I find your interpretation very friendly for a post that seemed very negative, from my perspective. I do not believe that "But donot worry, roger cannot go to semi. I am sure." somehow was meant to mean somehing like "personally I doubt he will reach the semi finals", as you suggested.  ;)

#39 Wendy_redRobin

Wendy_redRobin

• Moderators-
  • 1,611 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 26 May 2013 - 01:46 PM

I agree completely with you when you say "it is good to have a discussion rather than a procession of totally one sided views"

But I find your interpretation very friendly for a post that seemed very negative, from my perspective. I do not believe that "But donot worry, roger cannot go to semi. I am sure." somehow was meant to mean somehing like "personally I doubt he will reach the semi finals", as you suggested.  ;)

As it would appear English is not his/her native language, in this instance I gave the poster the benefit of the doubt ;)

I would hate to think what my clumsy efforts of French, German or Spanish would really translate as to somebody from those countries :rolleyes:

#40 Vibhuism

Vibhuism

Featured Columnist, Ranking Expert

• Moderators-
  • 1,786 posts
  • LocationDelhi, Incredible India & Tennis world Traveller

Current mood: Snobbish

Posted 02 June 2013 - 03:10 AM

Just for info of all, matches of Round of 16 ----

Djokovic vs Kohlschrieber

Federer vs Simon

Nadal vs Nishikori

Ferrer vs Anderson

Robredo vs Almargo

Tsonga vs Troicki

Gasquet vs Wawrinka

Youzhny vs Tommy Haas

Follow me via -----

Twitter | Gplus | FB Subscribe to my Articles via E-mail alerts

Read more About Me.

To make this web-site better, please consider donating. All your donations go for the maintenance and making this website & forum better. You can make your donations here & become a life-time premium member of this forum.

Reply to this topic

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: french open 2013, roland garros 2013, paris 2013, french open seedings, french open draw, pdf draw, french open 2013 draw

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

SUBSCRIBE RF FANS on ->

DMCA.comGoogle+