• Create Account

Photo
* * * * * 6 votes

Pics and Video of Roger Federer having a mustache in the new Wilson Tennis 'Spin Effect Technology' commercial

roger federer wilson tennis mustache federer commerical federer mustache roger federer mustache spin effect technology

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Kristina

Kristina

Featured Columnist

• Moderators-
  • 282 posts
  • LocationLondon

Current mood: Grumpy

Posted 19 June 2013 - 12:38 AM

In the new Wilson Tennis commercial to be officially released during Wimbledon, Roger Federer will be spotted with a mustache.

Mfk2pT8.jpg

At present, the company is concentrating on marketing its proprietary "Spin Effect Technology" rackets that became available to consumers from January, 2013 featured in the Steam 99S™ and Steam 105S™, the company claims that both dramatically increase spin for consumers of all levels. The company's official blog adds that It is the first racket system that enables players to add more than 200 RPM to their shots without needing to change their swing.

So, in this commercial, Roger Federer will be doing an undercover and to hide his identity, will be wearing a stache (mustache) and teaching the locals on how to use the Wilson Tennis, "Spin Effect Technology" racket.

Here are a few pics of Roger Federer with his artificial Stache (Mustache) in the new Wilson Tennis commercial ---

Gy7uvto.jpg

UKpALhV.jpg

mMbcoM3.jpg

DgR2VhG.jpg

odEWacD.jpg

& here is the video of the commercial ------------

If you like my posts, then please follow me to ensure that you don't miss any of the posts via-----

E-mail Subscription | Twitter | G Plus | FB |

#2 sausan

sausan

Roger Federer Fans 3rd Grand Slam Title

• Moderators
  • 2,320 posts
  • Locationisrael...

Current mood: None chosen

Posted 19 June 2013 - 01:29 AM

Hehe, so funny with that mustache... Actually, the most thing that i like in that commercial, the Car :)

When life gives you a hundred reasons to cry, show life that you have a Roger Federer to smile.

Thanks Kishore :)

Follow us also on...

Twitter    Google Plus   E-mail Subscription   Facebook

#3 Yami

Yami

Roger Federer Fans 3rd Grand Slam Title

• Moderators
  • 586 posts
  • LocationNew Delhi,India

Current mood: Fine

Posted 20 June 2013 - 10:55 AM

Hehe,Rogiiiiii :wub:  I have watched this commercial dozens of times.He speaks so sweetly  :wub:

For latest updates on tennis ,you can follow me on -------

Twitter / Facebook / Google Plus / My posts via E-mail Subscription

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: roger federer, wilson tennis, mustache, federer commerical, federer mustache, roger federer mustache, spin effect technology

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

SUBSCRIBE RF FANS on ->

DMCA.comGoogle+