#1 sausan

sausan

Roger Federer Fans 3rd Grand Slam Title

• Moderators-
  • 2,657 posts
  • Locationisrael...

Current mood: None chosen

Posted 30 June 2013 - 12:42 AM

Gillette TV commercial featuring Roger Federer, who has been demonstrating outstanding performance time after time unlike any other tennis player. Just like Gillette Fusion ProGlide Power, the best razor with the longest lasting blades according to the leading German testing institute.

0gjj.jpg

Here's video of Roger's new Gillette commercial...

For one day Roger Federer once again wore several outfits in which he achieved some of his biggest moments of his tennis career.

Here are a few pics in which Roger Federer was spotted in his old outfits

Federer in his ponytail

rrjs.jpg

nc1n.jpg

el0t.jpg

oll5.jpg

Here's the video of Roger Federer behind the scenes of the new Gillette campaign for the Fusion ProGlide Power razor

Scroll down for more pics & videos.

When life gives you a hundred reasons to cry, show life that you have a Roger Federer to smile.

Thanks Kishore :)

Follow us also on...

Twitter    Google Plus   E-mail Subscription   Facebook

#2 sausan

sausan

• Moderators-
  • 2,657 posts
  • Locationisrael...

Current mood: None chosen

Posted 30 June 2013 - 12:47 AM

Video of Federer talking about becoming the world number one tennis player, his titles and emotions when he broke the record of being on top for the most weeks as well as his passion to win. Presented by Gillette Fusion Proglide, the best razor with the longest lasting blades

Federer is interviewed about commitment, his biggest victory and GREATEST moments of life, breaking records and being the best time after time. Presented by Gillette Fusion Proglide.

When life gives you a hundred reasons to cry, show life that you have a Roger Federer to smile.

Thanks Kishore :)

Follow us also on...

Twitter    Google Plus   E-mail Subscription   Facebook

#3 Poorna

Poorna

• Moderators-
  • 748 posts
  • LocationIncredible India <3

Current mood: Woot!

Posted 30 June 2013 - 11:21 AM

thank you so much Sausan!! :wub:  :wub:  :wub:

Posted ImageNo Matter What we will support him always!! My love.... Roger Federer!

#4 Vibhu batra

Vibhu batra

Hobby Writer

• Administrators
  • 2,223 posts
  • LocationIncredible India & Tennis world Traveller.

Current mood: Sporty

Posted 30 June 2013 - 12:06 PM

One of the most nostalgic video commercial that I have seen in the recent times. Was great seeing wearing those old outfits & that pony tail :).

Hope, he can have a great hard court season ahead.

Follow me via -----

Twitter | Gplus | FB Subscribe to my Articles via E-mail alerts

Read more About Me.

To make this web-site better, please consider donating. All your donations go for the maintenance and making this website & forum better. You can make your donations here & become a life-time premium member of this forum.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Gillette commercial, Roger Federer, Gillette TV commercial, Federer, Gillette Fusion ProGlide Power, Roger, Gillette, Rogers new Gillette commercial, Federer breaking records and career highlights - Gillette, Federer best tennis moments, Federer behind the scenes, Gillette campaign, roger federer

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

SUBSCRIBE RF FANS on ->

DMCA.comGoogle+