• Create Account

Photo
* * * * * 4 votes

Roger Federer will start off the New Year at Brisbane International 2014

Brisbane International Federer 2014 New Year Roger Brisbane International 2014 Roger Federer brisbane atp250 atp 250

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 sausan

sausan

Roger Federer Fans 3rd Grand Slam Title

• Moderators-
  • 3,256 posts
  • Locationisrael...

Current mood: None chosen

Posted 25 July 2013 - 10:58 PM

Roger Federer has chosen the Brisbane International (an ATP-250 Tourney)  to start the 2014 season.

And he announced in his FB Page : Looking forward to meeting my fans in Queensland, Australia to celebrate the new year when I play at the Brisbane International for the first time 

1009815_568802056496747_480413439_n.png

Roger Federer, one of the greatest players of all time, has confirmed (on Wednesday) that he will start his 2014 season at the Brisbane International presented by Suncorp.

This will be the Swiss master’s first ever appearance at the Brisbane tournament and he is looking forward to playing before his fans in the Sunshine State.

“I’ve heard many great things from the other players, they say it’s a very friendly tournament, fan friendly, player friendly,” Federer said. “What else do you expect to be quite honest, in Australia you guys do great work.

“For some time we’ve been in contact with Brisbane [International] and I saw how the tournament got stronger and stronger … and the connection with Pat Rafter, having the arena named after him I think is great.

“I’ve always hoped that I could come there(to Brisbane) … so I am happy we are all able to make it work … I’m not just coming there [to Australia] for the Australian Open, especially when I commit so early in advance, it’s also to win in Brisbane,” continued Federer.

Roger Federer  With Brisbane TD Cam Pearson Cam Pearson : "Roger Federer is a global superstar. His attendance at this event will be a legacy for future generations."

999545_568745709835715_1137299008_n.jpg

Here is video of Federer confirming it....

Andy Murray the defending champion will also be competing at 2014 edition, making it one of the most interesting ATP-250 Tournaments of the year.

Roger Federer in 2013 had decided to start his year straight away with the Australian Open without playing in any warm-up tournament. Also, Federer confirming to play at Brisbane should lay to bed all rumors of him playing at Heineken Open, Auckland, New Zealand starting from 6th January, 2014.

When life gives you a hundred reasons to cry, show life that you have a Roger Federer to smile.

Thanks Kishore :)

Follow us also on...

Twitter    Google Plus   E-mail Subscription   Facebook

#2 Vibhu batra

Vibhu batra

Hobby Writer

• Administrators
  • 2,224 posts
  • LocationIncredible India & Tennis world Traveller.

Current mood: Sporty

Posted 26 July 2013 - 12:31 AM

Sensible decision. Suncorp Brisbane International will start from 30th December, 2013.

For the full 2014 ATP Tennis Calendar/Schedule, click here.

Follow me via -----

Twitter | Gplus | FB Subscribe to my Articles via E-mail alerts

Read more About Me.

To make this web-site better, please consider donating. All your donations go for the maintenance and making this website & forum better. You can make your donations here & become a life-time premium member of this forum.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Brisbane International, Federer, 2014, New Year, Roger, Brisbane International 2014, Roger Federer, brisbane, atp250, atp 250

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

SUBSCRIBE RF FANS on ->

DMCA.comGoogle+