• Create Account

Photo
* * * * * 5 votes

Match Report, Pics, Video Highlights of Roger Federer vs Adrian Mannarino, US Open 2013

Adrian Mannarino roger federer us open 2013 new york 2013

22 replies to this topic

#21 sausan

sausan

Roger Federer Fans 3rd Grand Slam Title

• Moderators-
  • 3,256 posts
  • Locationisrael...

Current mood: None chosen

Posted 05 September 2013 - 06:23 PM

During the Mannarino Match, Courier did say that Roger has been very frustrated for nearly 5-7 months now at being unable to train properly due to his back condition.

Not necessarily that his back was hurting the whole time but that Roger had no confidence that it would be fine the next day.

And it has played with his mind this season. He has been unable to get his training going the way he likes. His physical conditioning has also suffered apart from his practice court hits.

This is all according to his conversation with Paul Annacone. Paul was saying that after Cincinnati was the first time that Roger has been training well and has felt more confident in his back.

Courier said that Roger's poor movement through the summer was largely due to his confidence in his back but that Roger is moving much better now because he trusts his back more. Courier felt that father time has not caught up with Roger just yet.

He has another 18 months to 2 years before time catches up with him but the slowness seen in Roger this year was mostly down to his inability to trust his back.

When life gives you a hundred reasons to cry, show life that you have a Roger Federer to smile.

Thanks Kishore :)

Follow us also on...

Twitter    Google Plus   E-mail Subscription   Facebook

#22 Tennis Lover

Tennis Lover

Roger Federer Fans 3rd Grand Slam Title

• Members +
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 309 posts

Current mood: None chosen

Posted 06 September 2013 - 07:09 AM

That explains a lot. Roger looked uncomfortable for some reasons this year and I think Cincinnati was the first time in a long while Roger looked normal. I believe he will come back strong next year. He may struggle a bit this year, but will be well prepared for 2014.

#23 Vibhuism

Vibhuism

Featured Columnist, Ranking Expert

• Moderators-
  • 1,786 posts
  • LocationDelhi, Incredible India & Tennis world Traveller

Current mood: Busy

Posted 20 October 2013 - 12:59 AM

On the subject of Roger's shorts, three things bothered me ....

1. The colour was rather bright and did not go that well with his top, which I really like.

2. It may have been a sheen on the material, but it gave the impression that Roger had unfortunately sat on something wet.

1238026_651675354844260_1357294418_n.jpg

1157616_651674341511028_1261454594_n.jpg

3. These shorts are shorter than his usual ones and also looked rather too tight and possibly uncomfortable, specially when he carries extra tennis balls in the pocket as players do. The shorter cut of the leg does however reveal Roger's most impressive leg muscles!

1174736_651675341510928_65276974_n.jpg?d

1185044_651463698198759_1173235570_n.jpg

Personally I prefer the length and colour of the shorts he wore during practice

1186245_651327284879067_424183380_n.jpg?

Or would have picked a colour from his match top to have for the shorts, the dark grey or even the paler blue. But that is all probably down to Nike.

Having said all of that, in truth whatever Roger wears he looks good.

Like Rita I did not see him wearing the jacket. It looks very smart and no doubt made the suitable fashion statement as Roger entered the court :rolleyes:

His match against Robredo is earlier in the day, so could well be back to the white shorts today :)

Gosh, that was amazing analysis. Even the white shorts that he used in the next match vs Robredo were also tight & looked to be of absolute same design & measurement.

Follow me via -----

Twitter | Gplus | FB Subscribe to my Articles via E-mail alerts

Read more About Me.

To make this web-site better, please consider donating. All your donations go for the maintenance and making this website & forum better. You can make your donations here & become a life-time premium member of this forum.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

SUBSCRIBE RF FANS on ->

DMCA.comGoogle+