• Create Account

Photo
* * * * * 39 votes

Roger Federer's proposed 2014 Tennis schedule

roger federer 2014 schedule rf 2014 roger federer 2014 schedule atp 2014 schedule

50 replies to this topic

#41 Wendy_redRobin

Wendy_redRobin

Roger Federer Fans 3rd Grand Slam Title

• Moderators-
  • 1,611 posts
  • LocationUK

Current mood: Dreaming

Posted 29 December 2013 - 02:32 AM

For the discussion and updates as to whether Roger Federer will play Davis Cup in 2014, Please Click Here

2014Wimbledonavatar-reducedampedited_zps .... peRFection ~ it's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice

#42 moodyboogie

moodyboogie

Roger Federer Fans 500 Title

• Members +
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 75 posts

Current mood: None chosen

Posted 29 December 2013 - 04:49 AM

I think that the fact that Roger will participate in Dubai, Indian Wells and Miami as they are in a row, is a great sign that he feels confident and fit. I am now even more superbly pumped up for 2014. It feels like 4 grand slams in a one calendar year. Just in case, later on hope you will remember where you have first read this prediction for 2014 :D.  Hopefully whole rffans community will have just as good 2014, best of luck to all of you for a new year to come!

#43 Guest_Nidhi_*

Guest_Nidhi_*
  • Guests

Posted 30 December 2013 - 11:32 PM

Hi Vibhu,

I have an off topic question.

I want to see Stan play at the Chennai Open. I don't have a ticket though, and am planning to take a free East Brown stand ticket. I live 3 hours away, so I want to think ahead and make a good choice. Which day would he be playing a Singles match - 1st or 2nd? Also do you think Leander would have a doubles match on that day too?

Hoping you can help,

Nidhi.

(P.S. : You can delete this post after replying as it's off topic.)

#44 Vibhuism

Vibhuism

Featured Columnist, Ranking Expert

• Moderators-
  • 1,786 posts
  • LocationDelhi, Incredible India & Tennis world Traveller

Current mood: Snobbish

Posted 31 December 2013 - 05:55 PM

Hi Vibhu,

I have an off topic question.

I want to see Stan play at the Chennai Open. I don't have a ticket though, and am planning to take a free East Brown stand ticket. I live 3 hours away, so I want to think ahead and make a good choice. Which day would he be playing a Singles match - 1st or 2nd? Also do you think Leander would have a doubles match on that day too?

Hoping you can help,

Nidhi.

(P.S. : You can delete this post after replying as it's off topic.)

Hi Nidhi, as u left this comment as a guest, not sure, if u will get this reply or not & sorry to every one, who will get notified of this, via e-mail or notification.

Yes, Stan is playing Doubles today (tuesday) & will probably play singles on 1st January. Though, the schedule of Wednesday will be known by 8 pm IST on 31st December, 2013.

Also, yes, it looks quite sure that Leander's doubles match will be on Wednesday, but, since, u would be travelling 150 odd kms, I am not 100% sure & can confirm only by 8 pm on  Tuesday.

Follow me via -----

Twitter | Gplus | FB Subscribe to my Articles via E-mail alerts

Read more About Me.

To make this web-site better, please consider donating. All your donations go for the maintenance and making this website & forum better. You can make your donations here & become a life-time premium member of this forum.

#45 Guest_moideen sakeer india kerala_*

Guest_moideen sakeer india kerala_*
  • Guests

Posted 04 January 2014 - 02:32 AM

federer pls came back any time god blessing u I prayer for every time

#46 Vibhuism

Vibhuism

• Moderators-
  • 1,786 posts

Posted 30 January 2014 - 01:55 AM

Update: Roger Federer decided to play in the 1st round Davis Cup tie vs Serbia, read more about it here.

Follow me via -----

Read more About Me.

To make this web-site better, please consider donating. All your donations go for the maintenance and making this website & forum better. You can make your donations here & become a life-time premium member of this forum.

#47 Vibhuism

Vibhuism

• Moderators-
  • 1,786 posts

Posted 06 February 2014 - 04:15 AM

Roger Federer tweeted that he will play the Davis Cup Quarter-final clash vs Kazakhstan in April (4th to 6th April, 2014). The tie will be played in Switzerland, so, that would mean that after playing at Miami Masters, he will be playing at Davis Cup QF & then, have a 4 weeks rest before Madrid Masters.

Follow me via -----

Read more About Me.

#48 Tennis Lover

Tennis Lover

• Members +
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 309 posts

Posted 06 February 2014 - 08:00 AM

I hope Switzerland win the first 3 rubbers so that Roger and Stan won't have to play more than 1 match each.

#49 Guest_kenneth sherwin_*

Guest_kenneth sherwin_*
  • Guests

Posted 12 December 2014 - 02:08 AM

I want to know Rogers proposed 2015 schedule.Thanks

#50 Wendy_redRobin

Wendy_redRobin

• Moderators-
  • 1,611 posts
  • LocationUK

Current mood: Dreaming

Posted 12 December 2014 - 04:07 AM

We wait as you do Kenneth, nothing has been released officially on Roger Federer's website yet, though it has been announced that he will be playing in Brisbane from 4th - 11th January 2015 in the run up to the Australian Open which runs from 19th January to 1st February 2015, anything further would be an educated guess on our part at the moment ;)

2014Wimbledonavatar-reducedampedited_zps .... peRFection ~ it's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice

#51 moodyboogie

moodyboogie

Roger Federer Fans 500 Title

• Members +
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 75 posts

Posted 26 December 2014 - 02:35 AM

After the match for Africa, Roger has stated that he will make the final decision regarding his schedule after Australian Open. He also added that it will heavily depend on whether he will have a chance of reclaiming no 1 ranking after Australia. Very interesting. We will have to be patient, and wait for the official 2015 schedule till February for the first time.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

SUBSCRIBE RF FANS on ->

DMCA.comGoogle+