Why is Roger Federer not playing at 2012 Rolex Monte Carlo Open

roger federer monte carlo monte carlo 2012 monte carlo masters

3 replies to this topic

#1 Vibhu batra

Vibhu batra

Hobby Writer

• Administrators
  • 2,218 posts
  • LocationIncredible India & Tennis world Traveller.

Current mood: Sporty

Posted 18 April 2012 - 01:21 AM

I have been virtually flooded by queries, some really worried as to why Roger Federer isn't playing at Rolex Monte Carlo open 2012.

Firstly, Let me assure you that Roger Federer is 100% fit & fine.

To be 100% sure, please see these latest pics of Roger Federer, Mirka, Federer twins as posted today right here.

So, here are the reasons according to me, Why isn't Roger Federer playing at Rolex Monte Carlo open :::

1 ) Its not a mandatory ATP 1000 title.

2 ) Also, the clay court at Monte Carlo is the slowest in the world.

3) Nadal has been winning this masters event for the last 7 consecutive years & if he's fully fit, no one can challenge him on this court as it is his fortress.

4) Also, since Roger Federer lost in the Quarter Finals of Monte Carlo Open 2011, so, he will lose only 180 points by not playing.

So, in my  opinion, its a 100% sensible & wise decision by Team Federer to skip Monte Carlo open.

Follow me via -----

Twitter | Gplus | FB Subscribe to my Articles via E-mail alerts

Read more About Me.

To make this web-site better, please consider donating. All your donations go for the maintenance and making this website & forum better. You can make your donations here & become a life-time premium member of this forum.

#2 mbthecool19

mbthecool19

Reporter RF Fans

• Members +
  • PipPipPip
  • 27 posts
  • LocationIndia

Current mood: Cheeky

Posted 18 April 2012 - 01:41 AM

I personally believe Roger not playing Monte Carlo is a wise decision . He didn't play Shanghai last year . So gaining points wouldn't be a factor .
Even though he is perfectly fit and in great shape as always , there are some limitation physically when you're 30 years old .
It's vital that he plans his schedule smarty to give him self proper rest in between and at the same time giving himself enough chances to pick up ranking points .

One of Roger's greatest qualities always has been that he listens to his body , never pushes it to breaking point . That's the secret of the longevity of his wonderful & glorious career . Hope that he makes a great return to Madrid :) Allez

#3 Vibhu batra

Vibhu batra

Hobby Writer

• Administrators
  • 2,218 posts

Posted 18 April 2012 - 04:47 AM

For every one coming here for the first time (thanks to Bing & Yahoo search), let me clarify that its not an official Roger Federer site.

We are just passionate Tennis lovers who have deep admiration for Roger Federer just like you :-).

So, request you all to login via your fb or twitter id or create a new id. See the extreme right hand top & drop in your valuable comment.

Join us in our mission to keep Roger Federer alive in every one's heart till eternity.

Follow me via -----

Read more About Me.

To make this web-site better, please consider donating. All your donations go for the maintenance and making this website & forum better. You can make your donations here & become a life-time premium member of this forum.

#4 Vibhu batra

Vibhu batra

Hobby Writer

• Administrators
  • 2,218 posts

Posted 18 April 2012 - 04:56 AM

Also, for other friends who Binged or Yahoo'ed --------

Is Roger playing Tennis, be rest assured , he has started practising at Miami from today.

Also, there are unconfirmed rumours that Roger will play an exhibition match some where on 20th April.

Will post details as soon as any confirmed news is out.

Follow me via -----

Read more About Me.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

SUBSCRIBE RF FANS on ->

DMCA.comGoogle+