Taghreed

Content Writer, Photographer

• Moderators-
  • 249 posts
  • LocationJordan, Dubai

Current mood: Fine

Posted 26 November 2014 - 06:34 PM

Hello all,

Sorry for being too late in posting this...I know, most of you will not be interested in reading this now, well.. I had the chance this year to visit Dubai Duty Free Championship 2014 :) and it was again a great experience for me ;)

But, unfortunately, Dubai Open Organizers doesn't allow me or anyone to visit the practice sessions for the players so I was really disappointed :( although in all tournaments they allow fans to visit the practice sessions for the players as it’s easier for the fans to get autographs and photos with their favorite players & that was my dream to take one picture with Roger Federer, but for my bad luck I couldn’t this time :(

For me, the best part of the tournament and my visit to Dubai this year was meeting my friend Vibhu Batra  :) he is a great and really sweet person and I’m really happy that I had the chance to meet him in person and spend time with him in the tourney, we had a great time together :) and I hope to get another chance to meet again one day soon ;)

Also I had the chance to see all the 5 matches of Roger Federer :rolleyes:

In the 1st round he beat Benjamin Becker 6–1, 6–4.

The 2nd round win was vs Radek Štěpánek 6–2, 6–7(4–7), 6–3.

QF win was vs Lukáš Rosol 6–2, 6–2.

In SF he defeated Novak Djokovic 3–6, 6–3, 6–2 in a very great match for the Maestro.

In the Final Match he defeated Tomáš Berdych 3–6, 6–4, 6–3, in tense battle from beginning to end, with Federer having to rally from a set and break down to won his sixth title at the Dubai Duty Free Tennis Championships :wub: :wub:

30.jpg

Here are some more Pictures...

1.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg 7.jpg 8.jpg 9.jpg 10.jpg 11.jpg 13.jpg 14.jpg 15.jpg 16.jpg 17.jpg 18.jpg 19.jpg 20.jpg 21.jpg 22.jpg 23.jpg 24.jpg 25.jpg 26.jpg 27.jpg 28.jpg 29.jpg

#2 sausan

sausan

Roger Federer Fans 3rd Grand Slam Title

• Moderators-
  • 3,256 posts
  • Locationisrael...

Current mood: None chosen

Posted 27 November 2014 - 02:12 PM

Thank you Taghreed for sharing us your unique experience but to be honest I really envy you!!!!
Nice pics

When life gives you a hundred reasons to cry, show life that you have a Roger Federer to smile.

Thanks Kishore :)

Follow us also on...

Twitter    Google Plus   E-mail Subscription   Facebook

#3 Wendy_redRobin

Wendy_redRobin

Roger Federer Fans 3rd Grand Slam Title

• Moderators-
  • 1,611 posts
  • LocationUK

Current mood: Dreaming

Posted 28 November 2014 - 12:06 AM

Thank you from me too Taghreed :)

Yes, it must be frustrating that fans cannot to see players at the practice sessions. I wonder why the organisers do that?

Good that you met Vibhu too. I guessed you must be sitting somewhere near him judging by your photos. Nice and close to the court too :)

2014Wimbledonavatar-reducedampedited_zps .... peRFection ~ it's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

SUBSCRIBE RF FANS on ->

DMCA.comGoogle+