Vibhuism

Featured Columnist, Ranking Expert

• Moderators-
  • 1,786 posts
  • LocationDelhi, Incredible India & Tennis world Traveller

Current mood: Busy

Posted 27 November 2014 - 02:25 AM

Hey all,

As its the Tennis off season, so here's a quick review on a fantastic Tennis book named, "Les Monuments du tennis moderne" which I started reading after the Davis Cup finale.

Couv-Monuments.jpg

The stand out point for me has been the long and fascinating portrait of Roger Federer – as well as the details of all his records.

jump.jpg

Besides the amazing coverage on Roger Federer, the book explores the life and work of the twelve tennis legends of the last fourty years. The book covers almost every thing about Borg, Connors and McEnroe and other great legends.

Tennis fans worldwide often ask me to enlist the best ever Tennis matches in the history of Open era? The book has done an amazing job of summarizing the best 16 matches of the last four decades.

This book has been praised by the worldwide media. For example, French Tennis Magazine emphasized : “It’s an outstanding work of historians of tennis covering the last 40 years that has been done by Marc Gdalia, Guillaume Duhamel and Guillaume Willecoq”.

“Everything has been told with a passion of tennis lovers and a historian precision that make the high quality of this book, that all tennis fans will be delighted to read."

The book is priced very reasonably at 25€. For more information on this beautifully illustrated work & how you can order – with a foreword by Philippe Bouin, the famous senior tennis writer of French sports daily L’Équipe is available here :

http://livre.fnac.co...ents-du-tennis-

More to follow soon in the following posts.

Follow me via -----

Twitter | Gplus | FB Subscribe to my Articles via E-mail alerts

Read more About Me.

To make this web-site better, please consider donating. All your donations go for the maintenance and making this website & forum better. You can make your donations here & become a life-time premium member of this forum.

#2 Vibhuism

Vibhuism

• Moderators-
  • 1,786 posts

Posted 02 December 2014 - 12:02 PM

Follow me via -----

Read more About Me.

To make this web-site better, please consider donating. All your donations go for the maintenance and making this website & forum better. You can make your donations here & become a life-time premium member of this forum.

#3 Vibhuism

Vibhuism

• Moderators-
  • 1,786 posts

Posted 02 December 2014 - 12:04 PM

Follow me via -----

Read more About Me.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

SUBSCRIBE RF FANS on ->

DMCA.comGoogle+