• Create Account

Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

When will ATP ranking points of French open 2011 be deducted from players ranking points

ATP ranking points explained French Open 2011 ATP RANKING points

6 replies to this topic

#1 Vibhu batra

Vibhu batra

Hobby Writer

• Administrators
  • 2,223 posts
  • LocationIncredible India & Tennis world Traveller.

Current mood: Sporty

Posted 28 May 2012 - 05:13 AM

In continuing with my quest to make every one of you an expert in ATP Ranking points, here's another important article which I am sure, you will enjoy reading ::::

These are the ATP Ranking Scenarios post French Open 2012 ----

http://www.rogerfedererfans.com/forum/topic/345-atp-ranking-scenarios-post-french-open-2012/

If you missed reading my previous article on the race for No. 2 between Rafael Nadal & Roger Federer, I will suggest you to firstly read that ::: Here's the link (it had nothing to do with being a Roger or a Rafa fan, was simple practical explanation of ATP points covering even Djokovic, Murray & TOP 8 players :::

http://www.rogerfedererfans.com/forum/topic/267-will-roger-federer-or-rafael-nadal-get-no-2-seeding-at-french-open-2012-after-italian-open-2012/

Ok, now, see the ATP ranking points that were announced by ATP on 21st May, 2012 ::: (See, it is practically impossible for me to cover more players other than top 8, so, if you have any question other than TOP 8, please drop in a comment after Logging in)

Here is how, the ranking points looked like of the top eight players immediately after the Italian Open, 2012 was over ::::

Posted Image

Now, these are the ATP Rankings points as announced by ATP on May 28th, 2012

Posted Image

Yes, you saw it right. ATP hasn't deducted points garnered by players during French Open, 2011 in this week's rankings :).

--- No, its not an error by ATP computer (be rest assured about that) :)

The next big practical question is when will ATP deduct Ranking points earned during French Open, 2011 ???

Okay, these are the points that you need to be aware of :::

1. ATP updates ranking approximately 45 times in a year.

2. The ranking points of grand slams are deducted on the immediate previous year ending dates.

e.g. last year, French Open, 2011 ended on June 5th, 2011. So, ATP will deduct the ranking points gained by players in the French Open, 2011 in the ranking points to be announced immediately 365 days after June 5th, 2011.

Thus, the ranking points of French Open, 2011 will be deducted in the ranking points to be announced on June 4th, 2012 :).

Hope, I made it clear. In case of any doubt, drop in a comment.

If You liked reading the article, don't forget to invite me for a cup of coffee :)

If that sounds expensive, then-----

Please follow us on

Facebook ,

Twitter,

or G Plus

I assure you, we only talk meaningful stuff, else, I pay for the coffee :).

Follow me via -----

Twitter | Gplus | FB Subscribe to my Articles via E-mail alerts

Read more About Me.

To make this web-site better, please consider donating. All your donations go for the maintenance and making this website & forum better. You can make your donations here & become a life-time premium member of this forum.

#2 Vibhu batra

Vibhu batra

Hobby Writer

• Administrators
  • 2,223 posts

Posted 28 May 2012 - 05:18 AM

What that practically means is that, Roger Federer will regain No. 2 world ranking in the ATP points to be declared on 4th June, 2012 from Rafael Nadal.. This is because, 2000 pts will be deducted from Rafa's points & 1200 points from Roger Federer.

Thou, this might be short lived as in the ranking pts that will be announced on 11th June, 2012, the ranking points earned during French Open, 2012 will be added.

Follow me via -----

Read more About Me.

To make this web-site better, please consider donating. All your donations go for the maintenance and making this website & forum better. You can make your donations here & become a life-time premium member of this forum.

#3 Vibhu batra

Vibhu batra

Hobby Writer

• Administrators
  • 2,223 posts

Posted 28 May 2012 - 05:22 AM

If you liked reading this article, please follow us on

Facebook ,

Twitter,

G Plus

so that you can stay tuned for more such informative articles & pics.

Follow me via -----

Read more About Me.

#4 sausan

sausan

Roger Federer Fans 3rd Grand Slam Title

• Moderators-
  • 2,803 posts
  • Locationisrael...

Current mood: None chosen

Posted 28 May 2012 - 03:09 PM

aha aha aha now i got it
thx a lot

Do you think that there is justice for the points of tennis?

When life gives you a hundred reasons to cry, show life that you have a Roger Federer to smile.

Thanks Kishore :)

Follow us also on...

Twitter    Google Plus   E-mail Subscription   Facebook

#5 Kishore

Kishore

Roger Federer Fans 2nd Grand Slam Title

• Moderators
  • 272 posts
  • LocationJabalpur, M.P. India

Current mood: Cheeky

Posted 29 May 2012 - 12:59 AM

aha aha aha now i got it
thx a lot

Do you think that there is justice for the points of tennis?

Well, I think, the ATP ranking system is quite just as it is equal for all.. Plus for injured players, there is a provision to protect their rankings for upto 3 years...

#6 sausan

sausan

Roger Federer Fans 3rd Grand Slam Title

• Moderators-
  • 2,803 posts
  • Locationisrael...

Current mood: None chosen

Posted 29 May 2012 - 02:01 AM

i dont know but, I do not think there is justice especially for players who do not play in the tournament because of injury

When life gives you a hundred reasons to cry, show life that you have a Roger Federer to smile.

Thanks Kishore :)

Follow us also on...

Twitter    Google Plus   E-mail Subscription   Facebook

#7 Vibhu batra

Vibhu batra

Hobby Writer

• Administrators
  • 2,223 posts

Posted 08 June 2012 - 08:02 PM

These are the ATP Ranking Scenarios post French Open 2012 ----

http://www.rogerfedererfans.com/forum/topic/345-atp-ranking-scenarios-post-french-open-2012/

Follow me via -----

Read more About Me.

Reply to this topic

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: ATP ranking points explained, French Open 2011, ATP RANKING points

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

SUBSCRIBE RF FANS on ->

DMCA.comGoogle+