#21 Yami

Yami

Roger Federer Fans 3rd Grand Slam Title

• Moderators
  • 589 posts
  • LocationNew Delhi,India

Current mood: Fine

Posted 17 July 2012 - 05:16 PM

realy n awsm 1 vibhu...a gr8 tribute 2 d greatest...u truely entrtain us a lot here wid ur posts...thanx a lot... :)

n m sure u put up a lot of hard wrk 4 dis...hats off to u...:)u deserve a big ttttttttthhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnxxxxxxxx indeed:)

For latest updates on tennis ,you can follow me on -------

Twitter / Facebook / Google Plus / My posts via E-mail Subscription

#22 sausan

sausan

• Moderators-
  • 3,256 posts
  • Locationisrael...

Current mood: None chosen

Posted 18 July 2012 - 01:46 AM

Sometimes when you read something amazing, the words stop.....this is what happened to me when I read this wonderful poem
All due respect to you VIBHU bravo, chapeau, stand up and clap

When life gives you a hundred reasons to cry, show life that you have a Roger Federer to smile.

Thanks Kishore :)

Follow us also on...

Twitter    Google Plus   E-mail Subscription   Facebook

#23 Anill

Anill

Roger Federer Fans Challenger Title

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 18 July 2012 - 03:08 AM

That in deed was superbly written. As always,a brilliant rhyming sequence combined with some great facts.

I would love to know, which song you were hearing while writing this as I know for sure, that while writing such stuff, you always keep one song on a repeat mode :). Well done !!!!

#24 Vibhu batra

Vibhu batra

Hobby Writer

• Administrators
  • 2,224 posts
  • LocationIncredible India & Tennis world Traveller.

Current mood: Sporty

Posted 18 July 2012 - 06:15 PM

Fed-tastic! ;)

Thanks Kartz.......

beautiful words ! Lovely tribute to RF !! peRFectly rhyming words :)

Thanks Kaveri :)...

Wow great poem indeed touchwood for Federer and just awesome poem just love it in this world if I can see anyone's success that is only Federer means only Federer i can't stand any one except me in achieving success but before me i can only see Federer achieving lots and lots of success may God bless him and his family come on Roger you are the tennis renaissance man the one who has defined the sport with grace, elegance and sublime play just Love you Federer just love you

Thank you Anant, look forward to hear more from you.

Really wondeRFul words for Roger Federer <3
Great job :D

Merci Ermira, thanks for posting the link on your facebook page as well :) :)... much appreciated......

what a lovely poem! :)

Thank you Zen :)

n m sure u put up a lot of hard wrk 4 dis...hats off to u...:)u deserve a big ttttttttthhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnxxxxxxxx indeed:)

Thanks a ton, your words of praise are a very-2 big motivation source. Much appreciated

Sometimes when you read something amazing, the words stop.....this is what happened to me when I read this wonderful poem
All due respect to you VIBHU bravo, chapeau, stand up and clap

Toda Raba Sausan :P.. Your words of praise really make me jump with joy, much appreciated.

That in deed was superbly written. As always,a brilliant rhyming sequence combined with some great facts.

I would love to know, which song you were hearing while writing this as I know for sure, that while writing such stuff, you always keep one song on a repeat mode :). Well done !!!!

Thanks Mate, yes, u r right, this time also, it was one song non-stop, for a change, it was lakshya's instrumental theme that kept me awake through out the night to make it ready in time...

for every one who wants to hear this small, slow, soothing theme--- here's the video for you ------------

Follow me via -----

Twitter | Gplus | FB Subscribe to my Articles via E-mail alerts

Read more About Me.

To make this web-site better, please consider donating. All your donations go for the maintenance and making this website & forum better. You can make your donations here & become a life-time premium member of this forum.

#25 sausan

sausan

• Moderators-
  • 3,256 posts
  • Locationisrael...

Posted 20 July 2012 - 04:16 PM

Wow beautiful music,it's very relaxing.....I love to hear the piano, violin and flute

When life gives you a hundred reasons to cry, show life that you have a Roger Federer to smile.

Thanks Kishore :)

Follow us also on...

Twitter    Google Plus   E-mail Subscription   Facebook

#26 Yami

Yami

• Moderators
  • 589 posts
  • LocationNew Delhi,India

Current mood: Fine

Posted 20 July 2012 - 05:52 PM

Thanks Kartz.......

Thanks Kaveri :)...

Thank you Anant, look forward to hear more from you.

Merci Ermira, thanks for posting the link on your facebook page as well :) :)... much appreciated......

Thank you Zen :)

Thanks a ton, your words of praise are a very-2 big motivation source. Much appreciated

Toda Raba Sausan :P.. Your words of praise really make me jump with joy, much appreciated.

Thanks Mate, yes, u r right, this time also, it was one song non-stop, for a change, it was lakshya's instrumental theme that kept me awake through out the night to make it ready in time...

for every one who wants to hear this small, slow, soothing theme--- here's the video for you ------------

nyc 1:)

For latest updates on tennis ,you can follow me on -------

Twitter / Facebook / Google Plus / My posts via E-mail Subscription

#27 Vibhu batra

Vibhu batra

Hobby Writer

• Administrators
  • 2,224 posts
  • LocationIncredible India & Tennis world Traveller.

Current mood: Sporty

Posted 21 July 2012 - 01:11 AM

Wow beautiful music,it's very relaxing.....I love to hear the piano, violin and flute

Glad you like this soul-soothing music. Its because of this song, that I completed this sort of poem just two days before my birthday :). Also, I spent two sleep-less nights to complete this in time :).

Thou, frankly, I can tell all of you that this was one of my most ordinary works, as I was totally out of form & lacking concentration & motivation. As my biggest critic (my dad) rightly put it, its more like an essay, than a full fledged poem :rolleyes: :P

Follow me via -----

Twitter | Gplus | FB Subscribe to my Articles via E-mail alerts

Read more About Me.

To make this web-site better, please consider donating. All your donations go for the maintenance and making this website & forum better. You can make your donations here & become a life-time premium member of this forum.

#28 mylarose

mylarose

Roger Federer Fans 1000 Title

• Members +
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 123 posts
  • LocationIncredible India

Current mood: Cloud 9

Posted 15 August 2012 - 02:52 AM

wonderful poem vibhu!!

#29 Stephanie

Stephanie

Roger Federer Fans Challenger Title

• Members +
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

Current mood: Doh

Posted 17 July 2013 - 11:36 AM

wow nice poem  ;)

As long as ROGER FEDERER  is content to play, I am very content to watch and learn.  ;) 

legend.jpg

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: atp no. 1, poem on roger federer, roger federer poem, vibhuism, poems by vibhu batra, vibhu batra poem, vibhu batra poems, vibhu batra the poet, tribute to Roger Federer, Roger federer tribute, roger federer documentary, kudos roger federer, roger federer the maestro, celebrating roger federer the great, celebrating Roger Federer 287 weeks at ATP No.1, atp record of No. 1 for 287 weeks, roger federer, pete sampras, vibhu

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

SUBSCRIBE RF FANS on ->

DMCA.comGoogle+