• Create Account

Photo
* * * * * 3 votes

Match Report, Pics and Video Highlights of Roger Federer vs Alex Bogomolov, Cincinnati Masters, 2012

roger federer Alex Bogomolov cincy masters cincinnati masters atp 1000

14 replies to this topic

#1 Vibhu batra

Vibhu batra

Hobby Writer

• Administrators
  • 2,223 posts
  • LocationIncredible India & Tennis world Traveller.

Current mood: Sporty

Posted 16 August 2012 - 02:16 PM

Roger Federer playing in his first match after losing the Olympics Gold Medal match to Andy Murray ten days back showed the magical form in which he has been for the last 12 months.

RF cincy.jpg

It took Roger Federer exactly an hour to crush Alex Bogomolov, of Russia, 6-3, 6-2 in the 2nd Round of Cincinnati Masters, 2012.

Federer the Cincinnati Masters champion of 2005, 2007, 2009 and 2010 is bidding for his fifth title & his 21st ATP 1000 Title.

The match lasted just an hour as Federer dominated, though he did need two match points to close out the match.

"It was a good match for me," said the 17-time grand slam champion. "I don't know his game that well, but we played a good match. The switch from grass to hardcourt is difficult.

"This court is faster than Wimbledon and the bounce is really high. It may have gone quickly and there were hardly any rallies, but I was pleased to close it out."

Here are the match stats for you all -----------

fedex.png

As you can see from the stats, Roger Federer's service was pretty impressive & he faced his only break point of the match in the final moments of play. Thou, as Federer stated that as the Cincy courts are very fast & the rallies were very short.

Federer made use of the first break point that he got in the first set & broke Bolgomolov once in the first set & in the second set, Federer broke Bolgomolov twice to complete his second win over the Russian is as many matches.

Federer's next opponent in the 3rd round of will be Bernard Tomic who had defeated American Brian Baker 6-4, 6-3 on tuesday to book his place in the third round.

Follow me via -----

Twitter | Gplus | FB Subscribe to my Articles via E-mail alerts

Read more About Me.

To make this web-site better, please consider donating. All your donations go for the maintenance and making this website & forum better. You can make your donations here & become a life-time premium member of this forum.

#2 Vibhu batra

Vibhu batra

Hobby Writer

• Administrators
  • 2,223 posts

Posted 16 August 2012 - 02:19 PM

Here are a few pics from the match ---------

(courtesy Cincy Tennis)

Posted Image

Posted Image

Follow me via -----

Read more About Me.

To make this web-site better, please consider donating. All your donations go for the maintenance and making this website & forum better. You can make your donations here & become a life-time premium member of this forum.

#3 Vibhu batra

Vibhu batra

Hobby Writer

• Administrators
  • 2,223 posts

Posted Image

Follow me via -----

Read more About Me.

#4 Vibhu batra

Vibhu batra

Hobby Writer

• Administrators
  • 2,223 posts

Posted Image

Follow me via -----

Read more About Me.

#5 Vibhu batra

Vibhu batra

Hobby Writer

• Administrators
  • 2,223 posts

Posted 16 August 2012 - 02:20 PM

Posted Image

Follow me via -----

Read more About Me.

#6 Vibhu batra

Vibhu batra

Hobby Writer

• Administrators
  • 2,223 posts

Posted 16 August 2012 - 02:24 PM

Here are the match highlights for you all---------

A very small highlights package from Cincy Tennis (will give you a fair idea on how fast the courts at Cincy Tennis are)

Follow me via -----

Read more About Me.

#7 Vibhu batra

Vibhu batra

Hobby Writer

• Administrators
  • 2,223 posts

Posted 16 August 2012 - 02:25 PM

Here's the point of the day for me :::::::::::

Follow me via -----

Read more About Me.

#8 Vibhu batra

Vibhu batra

Hobby Writer

• Administrators
  • 2,223 posts

Posted 16 August 2012 - 02:29 PM

Here's the full match recording for you all --------------

SET 1

SET 2

Thanks Mint_Sweet for posting these videos for all of us :)......

Follow me via -----

Read more About Me.

#9 Vibhu batra

Vibhu batra

Hobby Writer

• Administrators
  • 2,223 posts

Posted 16 August 2012 - 02:31 PM

For seedings & draw at Cincy Masters, 2012, see this post ------------

http://www.rogerfede...i-masters-2012/

Follow me via -----

Read more About Me.

#10 Vibhu batra

Vibhu batra

Hobby Writer

• Administrators
  • 2,223 posts

Posted 16 August 2012 - 02:33 PM

For ATP Ranking scenarios post Cincinnati Masters 2012, see this post ---------------

http://www.rogerfedererfans.com/forum/topic/595-atp-ranking-scenarios-post-cincinnati-masters-atp-1000-2012/

Follow me via -----

Read more About Me.

#11 Roger Federer Fans

Roger Federer Fans

Site Admin & WebMaster

• Moderators
  • 1,643 posts

Current mood: Inspired

Posted 16 August 2012 - 04:14 PM

This is what Roger Federer said after the match -----------

Subscribe us via -----

E-mail Subscription | Twitter | G Plus | FB |

Read our ---

Disclosure| FAQ

To make this web-site better, please consider donating. All your donations go for the maintenance and making this site & forum better. You can make your donations here & become a life-time member of RF Fans.

#12 Guest_tammy S_*

Guest_tammy S_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 August 2012 - 04:36 PM

WHY WHY WHY.... is the headline " after losing his gold medal match..."?????? ROGER FEDERER WON A SILVER MEDAL!!! After an epic run at the Olympics, culminating with one of the greatest, and the longest,semi-final matches against DelPotro!!! He didn't lose anything! Everyone was writing his professional eulogy earlier this year! He tore up your paper; and smacked a forehand winner right through your computer screens where you type such nonsense! He is a champion. He is a legand. Period.

#13 Vibhu batra

Vibhu batra

Hobby Writer

• Administrators
  • 2,223 posts

Posted 16 August 2012 - 05:01 PM

WHY WHY WHY.... is the headline " after losing his gold medal match..."?????? ROGER FEDERER WON A SILVER MEDAL!!! After an epic run at the Olympics, culminating with one of the greatest, and the longest,semi-final matches against DelPotro!!! He didn't lose anything! Everyone was writing his professional eulogy earlier this year! He tore up your paper; and smacked a forehand winner right through your computer screens where you type such nonsense! He is a champion. He is a legand. Period.

Ha ha, just chill mate, read the whole article before commenting on just one word :).

Follow me via -----

Read more About Me.

#14 Vibhu batra

Vibhu batra

Hobby Writer

• Administrators
  • 2,223 posts

Posted 16 August 2012 - 05:03 PM

For Match Preview, Timing, Head to head Roger Federer vs Bernard Tomic, Round 3, Cincinnati Masters, 2012, see this post ----

http://www.rogerfedererfans.com/forum/topic/606-match-preview-timing-head-to-head-roger-federer-vs-bernard-tomic-round-3-cincinnati-masters-2012/

Follow me via -----

Read more About Me.

#15 sausan

sausan

Roger Federer Fans 3rd Grand Slam Title

• Moderators-
  • 2,722 posts
  • Locationisrael...

Current mood: None chosen

Posted 16 August 2012 - 06:02 PM

Oh i missed the match....thank u for the whole article
hope from Federer to continue playing like this and to win the cincinnati tournament

When life gives you a hundred reasons to cry, show life that you have a Roger Federer to smile.

Thanks Kishore :)

Follow us also on...

Twitter    Google Plus   E-mail Subscription   Facebook

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

SUBSCRIBE RF FANS on ->

DMCA.comGoogle+