• Create Account

Photo
* * * * * 10 votes

When will Roger Federer complete 300 weeks as ATP No. 1 ranked Tennis player?

Roger Federer300 300 weeks ATP Tennis RF 300 roger federer

25 replies to this topic

#1 Vibhu batra

Vibhu batra

Hobby Writer

• Administrators
  • 2,223 posts
  • LocationIncredible India & Tennis world Traveller.

Current mood: Sporty

Posted 28 September 2012 - 01:38 AM

If you reached this article while searching Novak Djokovic has regained No. 1 & Roger Federer is now No. 2 on 5th November, 2012, read how the ATP Points & rankings look like as of today & why Roger Federer lost 3000 ATP point in his ranking points on 5th November, 2012 (& also read in great details for how many weeks Roger Federer No. 1) & how will the Rankings change after World Tour Finals, 2012, see this detailed write-up here :::::::::::

http://www.rogerfede...d-atp-rankings/

Now, Roger Federer after beating Stan Wawrinka in the third round has ensured that he will be ranked No. 1 after Shanghai Masters, 2012 on 15th October, 2012, but, still the rankings point that the Top 3 earn at Shanghai Masters, 2012 will play an important role in deciding who ends the year-end as No. 1....

For my detailed commentary on ATP Ranking scenarios post Shanghai Masters, 2012, read this article -----

http://www.rogerfede...i-masters-2012/

Keep reading this whole article for understanding about Ranking points for the last 3 weeks & how Roger Federer completed 300 weeks at ATP No. 1

As all of you must be aware that Roger Federer completed 297 weeks at ATP No. 1 in the rankings last declared on 24th September, 2012.

Posted Image

Photo edit by Ermira Federer

& Here is a quick reminder on how the ATP Ranking points of TOP 20 look like as last announced on 24th September, 2012

Posted Image

As neither Novak Djokovic, nor Roger Federer is playing this week (24 September- 30 September), so, there won't be any change in the ranking points of Top 4.

So, in the next ATP ranking points that will be declared on 1st October, 2012, Roger Federer will complete 298 weeks at ATP No. 1.

The next ATP 500 Tournament featuring Novak Djokovic starts in Beijing, China from 1st October, 2012

chinaaaaaaaaaaa.jpg

Thou, some very well known TOP 21 players including David Ferrer, Tsonga, Isner, Cilic, Gasquet, Dolgopolov, Tommy Haas are in the fray for China Open, 2012, but, it will be very safe to presume that Novak Djokovic has the best chance to win China Open 2012 for third time.

So, if Djokovic wins China Open 2012, then in the next ATP Rankings to be declared on 8th October, 2012,

1. Roger Federer will be on 11,805 points

2. Novak Djokovic(if he wins China Open) will be on 10,970 points.

As you can see, thus Roger Federer will complete 299 weeks at ATP Number 1 on 8th October, 2012.

As the next tournament immediately after China Open is the Shanghai Masters, 2012 (ATP 1000) & no one is 100% sure if Roger Federer will play in Shanghai or not. To keep track if Roger Federer will play in Shanghai or not, see this post.

So, for all you stats lover, this post by me, covers both scenarios as to when Roger Federer will reach 300 weeks at ATP No. 1 :::

(i) If Roger Federer plays Shanghai Masters, 2012, when & how will Roger Federer reach 300 weeks at ATP No. 1?

As Roger Federer is playing Shanghai Masters, 2012 (so, you can ignore the other explanation or read on, to gain, some more insights on how ATP Ranking points work).

(ii) If Roger Federer skips Shanghai Masters, 2012, when & how Roger Federer will reach 300 weeks at ATP No. 1 & in that case, can Roger Federer reach this 300 weeks mile-stone in 2012?

So, keep reading to know, when will this come true?

RF 300 fabio.png

Image credit : Fabiomazzer

This post has been promoted to an article

Now, that Roger Federer has defeated Stan Wawrinka in the 3rd round of Shanghai Masters, 2012, he is assured of 300 weeks at ATP No. 1 on 15th October, 2012. Read more about that match here.

Keep reading this article for detailed commentary covering all scenarios from Day-1 till date :)....

Edited by mohit, 05 November 2012 - 07:13 PM.
update after Roger Federer's victory over Wawrinka in third round of Shanghai Masters, 2012

Follow me via -----

Twitter | Gplus | FB Subscribe to my Articles via E-mail alerts

Read more About Me.

To make this web-site better, please consider donating. All your donations go for the maintenance and making this website & forum better. You can make your donations here & become a life-time premium member of this forum.

#2 Vibhu batra

Vibhu batra

Hobby Writer

• Administrators
  • 2,223 posts

Posted 28 September 2012 - 03:01 AM

(i) If Roger Federer plays Shanghai Masters, 2012, when & how will Roger Federer reach 300 weeks at ATP No. 1?

Shanghai Rolex Masters, 2012 starts from October, 8th 2012

shanghai.jpg

Before we go any further, let me firstly remind you how many ATP points are at stake at Shanghai Rolex Masters, 2012?

1. The final winner will get 1000 points.

2. The losing finalist will get 600 points.

3. The losing Semi-finalist will get 360 points each.

4. The losing Quarter-Finalist will get 180 points each.

5. The loser of Round of 16 will get 90 points each.

6. The loser of Round of 32 will get 45 points each. (but, as TOP 8 seeds will get a bye in this ATP 1000 Tournament, so, just in case, any of the Top 8 loses out in the Round of 32, they will get only 10 points).

7. The winner of Round of 64 will get 10 points each.

So, as I explained in my previous post, if Novak Djokovic wins the China Open (Beijing, ATP 500 Title), then Roger Federer will be ahead by 835 points in the ATP Ranking points that will be announced on 8th October, 2012.

Be informed that Roger Federer is not playing in the China Open, Beijing 2012 or the Tokyo Open, 2012 to be held from 1st October to 7th October, 2012 as both these ATP 500 tournaments are not a part of his Tennis schedule that he announces before the start of year. For a detailed look-up of Roger Federer's 2012 Tennis calendar, click here.

Just for information, both Roger Federer & Novak Djokovic had skipped Shanghai Masters, 2011, so, they both are carrying zero points from 2011 & will be net gainers in terms of points (even, if by chance, they falter in the 2nd Round).

The maximum points that Novak Djokovic can gain by winning Shanghai Rolex Masters, 2012 is 1000 points, so, Roger Federer needs a minimum of 166 points to ensure that he is ranked No. 1 on October 15th, 2012.

So, as you can see, the nearest possible points to 166 is 180 that a player can gain by reaching Quarter Finals of an ATP 1000 event, including Shanghai Masters, 2012.

So, what that means, if Roger Federer reaches Quarter-finals of Shanghai Masters, 2012 (& even, if he loses in the Quarter Finals of Shanghai 2012), he is assured of ATP Ranking #1 to be announced on 15th October, 2012 (after Shanghai Rolex Masters, 2012).

If by chance, Djokovic manages to win Shanghai Masters, 2012 & Federer (by chance) loses in the Quarter-final of Shanghai 2012,

then, this is how the ATP Ranking points of Top 2 will look like on 15th October, 2012 ::::

1. Roger Federer - 11985

2. Novak Djokovic- 11970

So, from the above discussion, it should be fairly clear to all, that even if Novak Djokovic wins both China Open (Beijing) & Shanghai Masters (Shanghai), still Roger Federer will complete 300 weeks at ATP No. 1 on 15th October, 2012, provided, Roger Federer plays Shanghai Masters & reaches a minimum of Quarter-Finals at Shanghai Masters, 2012.

Follow me via -----

Read more About Me.

To make this web-site better, please consider donating. All your donations go for the maintenance and making this website & forum better. You can make your donations here & become a life-time premium member of this forum.

#3 Vibhu batra

Vibhu batra

Hobby Writer

• Administrators
  • 2,223 posts

Posted 28 September 2012 - 03:36 AM

(ii) If Roger Federer skips Shanghai Masters, 2012, when & how Roger Federer will reach 300 weeks at ATP No. 1 & in that case, can Roger Federer reach this 300 weeks mile-stone in 2012?

There are two possible mini-scenarios to be covered in this discussion :::::

(a) If by chance, Novak Djokovic fails to win Shanghai Masters, 2012 or China Open, 2012

Just to give you a fair idea, if lets suppose, as I explained above Novak Djokovic(if he wins China Open) will be on 10,970 points on 8th October, 2012.

& if he loses in the finals of Shanghai Masters, 2012, then in the ranking points to be declared on 15th October, 2012, Djokovic's ATP Ranking points will be 11,570 points.

While, Roger Federer points as on 15th October, 2012, will remain the same as last week i.e. 11,805 (remember, deduction is only for last year's points of the same tournament, as Roger Federer skipped Shanghai Masters 2011, so, he won't lose out any points for skipping Shanghai Masters, 2012).

& if By chance, Djokovic loses out in the finals of China Open, 2012 & wins Shanghai Masters, 2012, then in the ranking points to be declared on 15th October, 2012, Djokovic's ATP Ranking points will be 11,770 points.

While, Roger Federer points as on 15th October, 2012, will remain the same as last week i.e. 11,805 (remember, deduction is only for last year's points of the same tournament, as Roger Federer skipped Shanghai Masters 2011, so, he won't lose out any points for skipping Shanghai Masters, 2012).

So, two more things that are 100% sure from this conversation :

(I) If Novak Djokovic fails to win any one of China Open or Shanghai Masters, 2012, then Roger Federer will complete 300 weeks at ATP number 1 on 15th October, 2012.

(ii) If Novak Djokovic wins both China Open and Shanghai Masters, 2012 & if Roger Federer skips Shanghai Masters, 2012 (or loses before Quarter-Final of Shanghai Masters, 2012, provided he is playing Shanghai Masters, 2012), then Novak Djokovic will regain ATP No. 1 ranking on 15th October, 2012.

If the above mentioned scenario is to come true, then next logical question is, when will Roger Federer complete 300 weeks at ATP Number 1? Will Federer be able to achieve this feat in 2012 or will he have to wait till 2013? For getting the answer to this question, keep reading.

Follow me via -----

Read more About Me.

#4 Vibhu batra

Vibhu batra

Hobby Writer

• Administrators
  • 2,223 posts

Posted 28 September 2012 - 04:40 AM

b. If Novak Djokovic wins both China Open and Shanghai Masters, 2012 & if Roger Federer skips Shanghai Masters, 2012 (or loses before Quarter-Final of Shanghai Masters, 2012, provided he is playing Shanghai Masters, 2012), then Novak Djokovic will regain ATP No. 1 ranking on 15th October, 2012.

Then, the ATP Ranking points of top 2 will look like this on 15th October, 2012 ::

(i) Novak Djokovic :: 11,970 points

(ii) Roger Federer (if he skips Shanghai Masters, 2012) :: 11805 points.

So, as most of you will be aware that the next ATP 500 Tournament after Shanghai Masters is in Basel & in 2012, it is starting a week earlier than in 2011.

In 2011, Swiss Indoors Basel was held from 31st October to 6th November, 2011.

But, in 2012 (with a view to shorten the Tennis calendar, ATP has decided to prepone many ATP Tournament including Basel by one week), tournament dates are from 22nd October, 2012 to 28th October, 2012.

Before, I start confusing you with an astonishing fact, let me share with you two screen-shots ::::

mikhail 1.png

mikhail 2.png

These pics are screen-shots of Ranking points of Mikhail Youzhny 28th Ranked Russian Player. Also, this year (2012), St. Petersburg Open (which is an ATP 250 tournament held in St. Petersburg, Russia) was held 5 weeks before than in 2011.

So, what I plan to emphasize here is that, points of the same tournament can be counted twice in the points of a player.

ATP rule book is very clear in the addition & subtraction of points for every tournament.

Addition of points takes place immediately after the Tournament is over (usually, on Monday after the Tournament Final).

While, points are subtracted after 52 weeks from the date of addition.(exception is for WTF points which are subtracted immediately after the last ATP Tournament is over).

So, just like for St. Petersburg Open, similar thing is gonna happen for Swiss Indoors, Basel.

If Roger Federer manages to reach minimum of final at Basel 2012, then 300 points will be added to his ATP points on 29th October, 2012 & as, Novak Djokovic is skipping Basel Indoors in 2012, so, continuing from my above explanation, Roger Federer will thus regain ATP No. 1 ranking again on 29th October, 2012 & thus, Roger Federer will complete 300 weeks at ATP No. 1 on 29th October, 2012.

PS: The subtraction of 2011 Basel Points will be on 5th November, 2012 & thus, by virtue of reaching final at Basel, 2012, Roger Federer will be ahead by 75 ATP points from Novak Djokovic in the ATP Ranking points to be announced on 29th October, 2012.

& if Roger Federer wins Swiss Indoors-2012, Basel, Federer will be ahead by 275 ATP Points from Djokovic on 29th October, 2012.

These are the ATP Points that players can get in ATP-500 tournament including Swiss Indoors, Basel

The Winner to get 500 Points

The losing finalist to get 300 points

The losing Semi-finalist to get 180 points.

The losing Round of 8 to get 90 points each.

The losing Round of 16 to get 45 points each. (but,the Top 4 players who get a bye in Round-1 manage to lose in R 16 will get only 20 points).

The winner of Round of 32 to get 20 points each.

Thus, Roger Federer (even if he loses in the 3rd Round of Shanghai Masters, 2012), can achieve the statistical goal of 300 weeks at ATP No. 1 on 29th October, 2012, provided, he reaches at least finals of Basel, 2012 (this situation arises, only & only if Djokovic wins both China Open & Shanghai Masters, 2012).

Follow me via -----

Read more About Me.

#5 Vibhu batra

Vibhu batra

Hobby Writer

• Administrators
  • 2,223 posts

Posted 28 September 2012 - 04:42 AM

To keep track of every latest news, if Roger Federer will play at Shanghai Masters 2012 or not, see this detailed explanation -----

http://www.rogerfedererfans.com/forum/topic/747-next-up-for-wounded-tired-exhasuted-roger-federer/

Follow me via -----

Read more About Me.

#6 Vibhu batra

Vibhu batra

Hobby Writer

• Administrators
  • 2,223 posts

Posted 28 September 2012 - 04:44 AM

To contribute any of your edits, designs for Roger Federer 300 weeks special edition, please contribute those in this thread -------

http://www.rogerfedererfans.com/forum/topic/713-roger-federer-300-weeks-special-edition/

Follow me via -----

Read more About Me.

#7 Vibhu batra

Vibhu batra

Hobby Writer

• Administrators
  • 2,223 posts

Posted 28 September 2012 - 04:45 AM

For more such informative articles, pics & posts,

Please follow us on

E-mail Subscription

Facebook ,

Twitter,

or G Plus

Follow me via -----

Read more About Me.

#8 Kristina

Kristina

Featured Columnist

• Moderators-
  • 282 posts
  • LocationLondon

Current mood: Grumpy

Posted 28 September 2012 - 05:10 AM

Great explanation, it possibly covers every explanation & scenario & even mini-scenarios.

My only doubt after reading all this twice is that---

as you explained, that on October 29th, 2012, as Roger Federer will have 4 countable ATP 500's in his points, so, the Tokyo 0 points will be replaced on 29th October, 2012 will be replaced by Basel 2012 points.

What happens on 5th November, 2012? As I can understand that Basel 2011 points will be deducted on 5th November, 2011, Tokyo 0 points returns or Doha's 90 points will become countable?
If you like my posts, then please follow me to ensure that you don't miss any of the posts via-----

E-mail Subscription | Twitter | G Plus | FB |

#9 Vibhu batra

Vibhu batra

Hobby Writer

• Administrators
  • 2,223 posts

Posted 28 September 2012 - 03:25 PM

Great explanation, it possibly covers every explanation & scenario & even mini-scenarios.

My only doubt after reading all this twice is that---

as you explained, that on October 29th, 2012, as Roger Federer will have 4 countable ATP 500's in his points, so, the Tokyo 0 points will be replaced on 29th October, 2012 will be replaced by Basel 2012 points.

What happens on 5th November, 2012? As I can understand that Basel 2011 points will be deducted on 5th November, 2011, Tokyo 0 points returns or Doha's 90 points will become countable?

Actually, Tokyo O points will stay until and unless, Federer completes the commitment of playing four ATP-500 tournys in the year...

So, during the week 29th October, 2012 to 4th November, 2012 :::

The following will become countable in Roger Federer's points ::;

(i) Basel 2011: 500 pts

(ii) Dubai 2012 : 500 points

(iii) Rotterdam 2012 : 500 pts

(iv) Tokyo 2012 : 0 points

(v) Olympics 2012 : 450 points

vi) Basel 2012 points (only if they are more than 150 points that Federer earned at Halle)

Next question, no Olympics doesn't form a part of ATP 500 commitment, thou, ATP shows points under ATP 500, but, its not a part of minimum of 4 ATP 500 that are must for every commitment player.

In the week starting on 5th November, when Basel 2011, Bercy 2011 & WTF 2011 drop down, the Halle 2012 150 ATP Points will become countable again, thus, Roger Federer will see a net loss of 2850 ATP points on 5th November, 2012.

Watch for my next article to know, why 5th November and 12th November are so critical for points deduction.

Follow me via -----

Read more About Me.

#10 Kristina

Kristina

Featured Columnist

• Moderators-
  • 282 posts
  • LocationLondon

Current mood: Grumpy

Posted 29 September 2012 - 12:31 AM

Look forward to read about 5th & 12th as I'm sure, Basel, Bercy & WTF points will get deducted during this week only :).

Also, yes, I believe on 5th November, 2012, Basel 2011 points will come off & will be replaced by Halle 2012 points.
If you like my posts, then please follow me to ensure that you don't miss any of the posts via-----

E-mail Subscription | Twitter | G Plus | FB |

#11 Anna

Anna

Featured Columnist

• Moderators-
  • 469 posts
  • LocationParis, France

Current mood: Fine

Posted 29 September 2012 - 12:59 AM

Every thing was so well explained.... Just one small issue/doubt ::::

As you explained Basel 2012 points will be added on 29th October, 2012 (with Basel 2011 points to be deducted on 5th November, 2012),

so, you are presuming in the ATP 500 titles & points calculation of Roger Federer : Basel 2012, Basel 2011, Rotterdam, Dubai will be counted. (500 each points)

& next best 2 results will be : Olympics (450 points for Silver) & Halle : 150 points for runner-up....

But, what I feel (might be wrong) : Halle points will go away for that week, Tokyo zero points will remain ,

so, that would mean, Roger Federer will need to win Basel to regain No. 1 (if he skips Shanghai, of course) :). Your thoughts?
Follow my posts on--

Twitter | Google Plus | Facebook | My posts via E-mail

#12 Ermira Federer

Ermira Federer

Roger Federer Fans 1st Grand Slam Title

• Moderators
  • 180 posts
  • LocationStrasbourg, France

Current mood: Happy

Posted 29 September 2012 - 03:42 PM

Great, hope Roger Will reach 300 weeks October 15 :D

#13 sausan

sausan

Roger Federer Fans 3rd Grand Slam Title

• Moderators-
  • 2,663 posts
  • Locationisrael...

Current mood: None chosen

Posted 30 September 2012 - 12:28 AM

awesome explanation, great. waiting for the answer of Anna's question :rolleyes:

When life gives you a hundred reasons to cry, show life that you have a Roger Federer to smile.

Thanks Kishore :)

Follow us also on...

Twitter    Google Plus   E-mail Subscription   Facebook

#14 Vibhu batra

Vibhu batra

Hobby Writer

• Administrators
  • 2,223 posts

Posted 30 September 2012 - 12:39 AM

Every thing was so well explained.... Just one small issue/doubt ::::

As you explained Basel 2012 points will be added on 29th October, 2012 (with Basel 2011 points to be deducted on 5th November, 2012),

so, you are presuming in the ATP 500 titles & points calculation of Roger Federer : Basel 2012, Basel 2011, Rotterdam, Dubai will be counted. (500 each points)

& next best 2 results will be : Olympics (450 points for Silver) & Halle : 150 points for runner-up....

But, what I feel (might be wrong) : Halle points will go away for that week, Tokyo zero points will remain ,

so, that would mean, Roger Federer will need to win Basel to regain No. 1 (if he skips Shanghai, of course) :). Your thoughts?

Yes, I explained that in 2 posts above this :)....

See, the Mikhail Youzhny example that I quoted above (thou, I know, he was not in the contracted players as he didn't end in the list of top 30 in the year end of 2011), but still the example is sufficient to prove.

Thou, Roger Federer's 2011 Basel, 2011 Bercy & 2011 WTF points will go away on 5th November, 2012, so, in a way, Federer's ranking points will be poorer by 3000 points on 5th November, 2012.....

So, that's why, if Federer skips Bercy Masters , then Djokovic will 100% regain No. 1 ranking on 5th November, 2012.

Follow me via -----

Read more About Me.

#15 Vibhu batra

Vibhu batra

Hobby Writer

• Administrators
  • 2,223 posts

Posted 30 September 2012 - 12:41 AM

awesome explanation, great. waiting for the answer of Anna's question :rolleyes:

Thanks, just now replied.

Follow me via -----

Read more About Me.

#16 Inez

Inez

Featured Columnist

• Moderators-
  • 395 posts
  • LocationBarcelona, Spain

Current mood: Cool

Posted 30 September 2012 - 01:18 AM

Very well explained, only a very few people know that even, if Roger Federer skips Shanghai, 2012, he can still be #1 after Basel 2012 for a record 300th week. Frankly, all the social networking copy paster fan pages are just spreading 15th October, 2012 date (which you again were the first to report about a month back) as the date on which Federer will complete 300 weeks at ATP No. 1..

& yes, I too believe, from 29th October to 5th November, Basel 2011, Basel 2012, ROtterdam 2012, Dubai 2012 , OLympics 2012, Tokyo 2012 zero points will be included in Roger Federer's points.

I still am hoping, if he has to skip, he should skip Shanghai masters, 2012 as I feel unnecessary travelling to China & that too in a different time-zone & climate.

Basel, Bercy & London won't be too different. Lets see, what happens :).
I am available on -----

Twitter | G Plus | FB | Read my posts via E-mail Subscription

#17 Ermira Federer

Ermira Federer

Roger Federer Fans 1st Grand Slam Title

• Moderators
  • 180 posts
  • LocationStrasbourg, France

Current mood: Happy

Posted 01 October 2012 - 02:44 AM

Congratulations ♥ 298 Weeks As #1 & Counting ♥. Roger Federer has completed 298 weeks at No. 1 for the week ended 30th September, 2012 & here is a special edit made by me for this ocassion :D

298.jpg

This is how the rankings of TOP 22 looks like as announced by ATP on 1st October, 2012 (with this Roger Federer has completed 298 weeks at ATP #1)

ranks.png

#18 Vibhu batra

Vibhu batra

Hobby Writer

• Administrators
  • 2,223 posts

Posted 02 October 2012 - 12:42 AM

Also, one more thing that has been asked by so many people from me.

People have asked me that since Tokyo 2012 doesn't form a part of Roger Federer's 2012 calendar, so when the points of Tokyo 2012 are to be deducted from Roger Federer's points on 8th October, 2012, will those be replaced with Doha's 90 points on 8th October, 2012?

For every one guessing what I mean, first see the ATP Web-site for understanding the dates.

My answer is a big no. As unfortunately, Roger Federer couldn't complete the commitment of playing 4 ATP Tournaments this year (just like in 2011), those zero points of Tokyo will remain as it is.

I repeat again, Olympics or Davis Cup doesn't fall in the commitment of minimum of 4 ATP 500's tournaments that are mandatory for TOP 30 Commitment players.

Had Roger Federer played in one more ATP 500 (say even, Monte Carlo 2012), then you wouldn't have seen Tokyo 2011 zero points here in the ranking points break-down of Roger Federer.

Follow me via -----

Read more About Me.

#19 Inez

Inez

Featured Columnist

• Moderators-
  • 395 posts

Posted 02 October 2012 - 01:00 AM

Yes, I agree. Tokyo points will stay until Roger plays another ATP-500 tourny.

Even in 2011 Tennis schedule of Roger Federer, Tokyo wasn't scheduled.

Here is the exact 2011 Tennis calendar/ 2011 schedule of Roger Federer as was posted in December 2010 on his official web-site.

Qatar Exxonmobil Open
01/03/2011 - 01/08/2011

Australian Open
01/17/2011 - 01/30/2011

Dubai Tennis Championships
02/21/2011 - 02/27/2011

BNP Paribas Open Indian Wells
03/07/2011 - 03/20/2011

Sony Ericsson Open
03/21/2011 - 04/03/2011

Mutua Madrileña Masters
05/02/2011 - 05/08/2011

Internazionali BNL d’Italia
05/09/2011 - 05/15/2011

Roland Garros
05/23/2011 - 06/05/2011

Gerry Weber Open
06/06/2011 - 06/12/2011

Wimbledon
06/20/2011 - 07/03/2011

Rogers Cup
08/08/2011 - 08/14/2011

Western & Southern Financial Group Masters
08/15/2011 - 08/21/2011

US Open
08/29/2011 - 09/11/2011

Shanghai Rolex Masters
10/10/2011 - 10/16/2011

Swiss Indoors
10/30/2011 - 11/06/2011

BNP Paribas Masters
11/07/2011 - 11/13/2011

Barclays ATP World Tour Finals
11/20/2011 - 11/27/2011

Plus he started 2011 like 2012 with the Abu Dhabi exho.

There was no Tokyo scheduled in 2011 as well just like in 2012.

& here is the 2012 Schedule of Roger Federer :::

http://www.rogerfede...ament-schedule/

I am available on -----

#20 Inez

Inez

Featured Columnist

• Moderators-
  • 395 posts

Posted 02 October 2012 - 05:02 AM

On 1st October, 2012 at about 23 GMT, Roger Federer on his official Facebook id confirmed about playing in Shanghai Masters, 2012 & this is what he wrote, "Looking forward to going back to China and playing in the Shanghai Rolex Masters. I have always enjoyed China and I can't wait to see my great chinese fans again. See you soon!"

So, finally the mystery if Federer will play in Shanghai Masters 2012 is over.

Now, as explained above, all Fed needs to do is to reach the quarter-finals of Shanghai Masters, 2012 & he will complete 300 weeks at ATP #1 on 15th October, 2012 :)))))))..........
I am available on -----

Reply to this topic

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Roger Federer300, 300 weeks, ATP, Tennis, RF 300, roger federer

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

SUBSCRIBE RF FANS on ->

DMCA.comGoogle+