• Create Account

Photo
* * * * * 11 votes

ATP Year-end Rankings demystified and how Normal Tennis Rankings differ from Year To Date (Race to London) Rankings

ATPATP Rankings Tennis rankings Tennis ranks Race To london YTD Ranks atp ranks tennis

23 replies to this topic

#1 Vibhu batra

Vibhu batra

Hobby Writer

• Administrators
  • 2,224 posts
  • LocationIncredible India & Tennis world Traveller.

Current mood: Sporty

Posted 18 October 2012 - 04:49 PM

Firstly, its a theoretical explanation of ATP Rankings, so, I advise, only the serious readers to keep reading :).

For the past 40 days (after US Open), I have been virtually flooded by queries related to Year-end, Normal Rankings & Year to date Rankings (which ATP refers to as Race to London on the ATP Web-site).

The first & foremost question which seems to confuse majority of people is ::

The whole world is saying Roger Federer is the Tennis world's no. 1, but why is the Mens Tennis governing body ATP's web-site is showing Roger Federer as No. 2 while Novak Djokovic is being shown No. 1?

If you open the ATP web-site & click on Rankings on the Top, this is what you get to see first & foremost ::::::

race.png

If you closely see on the LHS (Left Hand side), there are 5 types of rankings that ATP displays on its web-site.

(i) (Normal 52 weeks) Singles Rankings

(ii) Singles Race to London,

(iii) Doubles Rankings,

(iv) Doubles Team Race to London

(v) YTD Challengers Rankings.

PS: YTD here by means the Year to Date & year here in means the calendar year starting on 1st January.

Now, the next realistic question is why has ATP made Race to London or the singles YTD Rankings as the default rankings on its web-site? Or, in simpler words, why is that YTD Rankings (Race to London) opens up on the ATP web-site by default when you click on Rankings?

The answer to that question from ATP's point of view::

After US Open gets over, the main emphasis of every Top 10 or for that matter, every player is to get a chance to play at the prestigious season ending World Tour Finals (WTF) in which the only Top 8 players qualify. So, understandably, ATP promotes these YTD (Race to London) Rankings as the World Tour Finals is the next biggest Tennis event after the four grand-slams.

(If you are interested in knowing, what is the qualification criteria for the selection of these 8 players for WTF, I explained it in a separate article here.)

How are ATP Year to Date Ranking (Race to London) Points calculated ::::::

A player who finished in the 2011 (last year) year-end top 30 must compete in four Grand Slam tournaments and eight ATP World Tour Masters (ATP 1000) tournaments during 2012. They can count their best six results from ATP World Tour 500, ATP World Tour 250 and other events (Challengers, Futures, Davis Cup, Olympics) toward their ranking.

To count their best six, players must have fulfilled their commitment to ATP- 500 events – 4 total per year (at least 1 after the US Open). For the commitment purpose, Monte Carlo Masters is counted in this minimum commitment of 4.

Additionally, commitment players will no longer need to enter the 500 events 12 weeks in advance but instead go back the normal 6-week entry deadline. If eligible to play in one of the Grand Slam or ATP World Tour Masters 1000 tournaments, a player must count the points from these tournaments, even if it is 'a zero pointer' because he missed the event. Just as in Formula One and numerous other sports, if a competitor misses a race or an event, he loses his chance to earn points.

Players with direct acceptance who do not play an ATP World Tour Masters 1000 tournament will be suspended from a subsequent ATP World Tour Masters 1000 event, which will be the next highest points earned ATP World Tour Masters 1000 event within the next 12 months. If an injured player is on site within the first three days of a tournament to conduct promotional activities over a two-day period, a suspension will not be enforced but a 0-pointer will be counted on a player's ranking.

If a player does not play enough ATP 500 events and does not have an ATP 250 or Challenger appearance with a better result, the Davis Cup is counted in the 500s table (if the player entered or achieved better results). If a player does not play enough ATP 250 or Challenger events, the World Team Championship is counted in the 250s table (if the player entered or achieved better results).

If a player could not be present in all required tournament classes (i.e. because of an injury), all uncounted ATP 250 or Challenger results are eligible to be included in his 18 valid tournaments. In teams rankings, Challenger points are excluded. A player who is out of competition for 30 or more days, due to a verified injury, is not penalized. The 2012 Barclays ATP World Tour Finals counts as an additional 19th tournament in the ranking of its eight qualifiers at season's end, while the Davis Cup Final points count towards the next year's race

In a nutshell, Race to London (YTD) ranking points are nothing but just a cumulative total of points earned from the first week of the calendar year(starting on January) till date.

Keep reading this topic for knowing how the YTD rankings differ from the Normal 52 weeks rankings & how is the year-end rankings calculated.

Follow me via -----

Twitter | Gplus | FB Subscribe to my Articles via E-mail alerts

Read more About Me.

To make this web-site better, please consider donating. All your donations go for the maintenance and making this website & forum better. You can make your donations here & become a life-time premium member of this forum.

#2 Vibhu batra

Vibhu batra

Hobby Writer

• Administrators
  • 2,224 posts

Posted 18 October 2012 - 05:19 PM

How are the Normal Rankings & points calculated

Firstly, This is how, the normal most talked about (past 52 weeks) ATP Rankings of Top 15 players looks like as on 15th October, 2012

Posted Image

The ATP Rankings, as defined by the Association of Tennis Professionals (ATP), are the "objective merit-based method used for determining qualification for entry and seeding in all tournaments for both singles and doubles, except as modified for the ARAG ATP World Tour Team Championship and Barclays ATP World Tour Finals (singles or doubles)." The rankings period is "the immediate past 52 weeks, except for: Barclays ATP World Tour Finals, singles and doubles, which is dropped on the Monday following the last ATP World Tour event of the following year; Futures Series tournaments that are only entered into the system on the second Monday following the tournament's week. Once entered, all tournaments, except for the Barclays ATP World Tour Finals, remain in the system for 52 consecutive weeks."

A player's ATP Ranking is based on the total points he accrued in the following 19 tournaments (18 if he did not qualify for the Barclays ATP World Tour Finals):
  • The four Grand Slam tournaments
  • The eight mandatory ATP World Tour Masters 1000 tournaments,
  • The previous Barclays ATP World Tour Finals count until the Monday following the final regular-season ATP event of the following year.
  • The best six results from all ATP World Tour 500, ATP World Tour 250, ATP Challenger Tour, Futures Series, Olympics and Davis Cup tournaments played in the calendar year.

The requirement to play in four ATP World Tour 500 events does not apply to a player who was outside the top 30 in the previous year-end ranking; however, no more than four of his results from 500 level events may be counted. For a better result within the same tour type to be transposed one has to wait for the expirement of the first worse result from previous year. It only expires at the drop date of that tournament and only if the player reached a worse result or hasn't entered the current year.

The Monte Carlo Rolex Masters 1000 became optional in 2009, but if a player chooses to participate in it, its result are counted and his fourth-best result in an ATP 500 event is ignored (his three best ATP 500 results remain). If a player doesn't play enough ATP 500 events and does not have an ATP 250 or Challenger appearance with a better result, the Davis Cup is counted in the 500's table (if he entered or achieved better results). If a player doesn't play enough ATP 250 or Challenger events, the World Team Championship is counted in the 250's table (if he entered or achieved better results).

Thus, the Normal Ranking points are nothing but the cumulative total of the ATP points earned by the players in the past 52 weeks.

PS: The most asked question from me is, does Olympics & Davis Cup counts in the ATP-500 category of tournaments for calculating the 4 mandatory ATP-500 tournys that committed (TOP-30) players need to play??

Answer: The answer is a plain & a big no. Thou, ATP shows points break-down of Olympics & Davis Cup under ATP-500 category, but the condition of playing in four ATP-500 is a separate & distinct condition.

Thou, the commitment players are allowed to count the result of their best 6 performances (from ATP 500, ATP 250, Challengers, Futures, Davis Cup, Olympics) in the past 52 weeks provided they have played four ATP- 500 tournaments (at least one after US Open).

Let me explain with an example :::::::

If let us say Mr. ABC (who ended the year 2011 as Top-30, thus he is under the category of commitment players for 2012) played four ATP-500 in 2012 with one of those after US Open.

But, unfortunately, he lost out in the 2nd Round of all these ATP- 500 tournys.

Also, he played 4 ATP-250, played Olympics, played Davis Cup also. He won all these ATP-250 tournys, reached Semis of Olympics & his team reached the finals of Davis Cup.

Now, ATP will count the results of his 4 ATP-250 wins, will count the points that he earned at Olympics & Davis Cup {thus, all his early loses at ATP-500 won't get counted as he fulfilled the commitment of playing 4 ATP-500 (with one after US Open). }

Now, let us say the same player had played only 3 ATP-500 turnys, then in his points, he would have got a zero in the ATP-500 category (for not fulfilling the condition of 4 ATP-500) & his next best 5 results (be it in ATP-500 or ATP-250 or Olympics or Davis Cup or Challengers or Futures) would have got counted.

Read on for understanding the meaning of year-end rankings & the difference between normal & YTD Rankings.

Follow me via -----

Read more About Me.

To make this web-site better, please consider donating. All your donations go for the maintenance and making this website & forum better. You can make your donations here & become a life-time premium member of this forum.

#3 Vibhu batra

Vibhu batra

Hobby Writer

• Administrators
  • 2,224 posts

Posted 18 October 2012 - 06:05 PM

Thus, as we discussed above, the Normal 52 weeks rankings is the total of countable points for the past 52 weeks. The ranking points that you saw in the above post is the total of points earned by players from their countable tournaments from 16th October, 2011 to 15th October, 2012.

While in the YTD (Race to London)ranking points that we saw in the first post is the total of points earned by players from their countable tournaments from 1st January, 2012 to 15th October, 2012.

Follow me via -----

Read more About Me.

#4 Vibhu batra

Vibhu batra

Hobby Writer

• Administrators
  • 2,224 posts

Posted 18 October 2012 - 06:22 PM

The one noticeable difference between the Normal (52 weeks) rankings & YTD(Race to London) rankings is that

Race to London (YTD rankings) accumulates everything a player has done from the start of the year. While the normal (52 weeks rankings) are compiled of the 4 slams, 8 mandatory MS1000, and 6 other best results.

This means that the normal rankings do not take into account of extra ATP 500 or below results that are seen as uncountable in the normal rankings.

However these uncountable results will be counted in the race to London Rankings (YTD Rankings).

Follow me via -----

Read more About Me.

#5 Vibhu batra

Vibhu batra

Hobby Writer

• Administrators
  • 2,224 posts

Posted 18 October 2012 - 06:35 PM

Next most important question ::::

Is the selection list of Top 8 for WTF based on Normal Rankings or The Race to London (YTD) rankings :::

The answer to this is that selection list of the Top 8 is based on the normal 52 weeks rankings & not the Race Rankings.

Here is a quote from the ATP Rule book

4.01 Barclays ATP World Tour Finals - Singles

1) Selection List. The selection list for the WTF event shall be:
  • a) The top seven (7) players in the South African Airways ATP Rankings as of
    the Monday after the last ATP World Tour tournament of the calendar year; *
  • followed by
  • b. Up to two (2) Grand Slam winners of that year, in order of their positions,
    positioned between eight ( 8 ) and twenty (20) in the South African Airways
    ATP Rankings as of that Monday; followed by
  • c) Players positioned eight ( 8 ) and below in the South African Airways ATP Rankings as of that Monday.

For 2012, the last ATP event is Bercy Masters & that is scheduled to end on 4th November, 2012. So, the next ATP rankings that will be announced on next Monday will be on 5th November, 2012.

Thus, the selection of Top 8 players for World Tour Finals 2012 will be based on the Normal rankings that ATP will announce on Nov 5th, 2012.

What the Race to London Rankings does is that helps to know if a player has already qualified for the season ending WTF during the middle of year. e.g. Rafa Nadal had secured his position for the WTF 2012 on 26th June, 2012 while Roger Federer secured his position on 7th July, 2012 after winning Wimbledon, 2012. Also, Djokovic did that by virtue of reaching semis at Wimbledon, 2012.

Murray qualified on 5th September, 2012 while David Ferrer recently qualified with 4780 points on 16th October, 2012.

Follow me via -----

Read more About Me.

#6 Vibhu batra

Vibhu batra

Hobby Writer

• Administrators
  • 2,224 posts

Posted 18 October 2012 - 06:51 PM

Just to clarify how much is the difference between Normal Ranking points & YTD (Race to London) Ranking points :::

Now, if you have a look at the points difference of the TOP 4 (as per Race to London & Normal rankings), you will notice that the difference for ::::

Roger Federer points is 2910 points. (As you know, he is the defending champion of Basel, 2011, Bercy Masters, 2011 & ATP WTF, 2011, thus, Federer has to defend 3000 points as per normal rankings & the 90 points difference is for Doha points that are currently non countable in his normal rankings points because of non fulfillment of the commitment of playing 4 ATP-500 tournys).

Novak Djokovic is 560 points : This is because he has to defend 180 points for Basel, 2011, 180 pts for Bercy Masters, 2011 & 200 points for WTF, 2011.

Andy Murray : Difference between his Race & Normal rankings is 180 points that he has to defend at Bercy Masters, 2012.

While Rafa Nadal difference is 155 points (200 points that he has to defend at WTF, 2011 & 45 is the uncountable points in the Normal Ranking points from Halle, 2012).

Follow me via -----

Read more About Me.

#7 Vibhu batra

Vibhu batra

Hobby Writer

• Administrators
  • 2,224 posts

Posted 18 October 2012 - 06:57 PM

One most important thing that you need to be aware of ::::

These normal 52 weeks ranking points & the race to London (YTD) ranking points will be absolutely equal after the last ATP event (in this case, which happens to be Bercy Masters, 2012).

So, in the ATP ranking points that will be announced on 5th November, 2012, both the Normal Ranking points & YTD rankings will be equal.

Thou, at this point of time, ATP web-site is wrongly showing the drop down dates of ATP WTF 2011 & Bercy Masters, 2011 as 12th November, 2012, but, in an email response to me, ATP have confirmed to me that the ATP Points of Bercy Masters, 2011 & ATP WTF, 2011 will drop off on 5th November, 2012.

If you wanna read the response of ATP, read the reply of ATP representative in the following post --------

http://www.rogerfede...2012/#entry7663

& yes, if you are carefully reading this whole Topic, the next Logical question will be ::

Will 90 points from Doha, 2012 keep counting in Federer's Race to London Rankings or Rafa's 45 points from Halle, 2012 will keep counting in Race to London Rankings) :::

The answer is No, these 90 points (for Federer, Doha 2012) & 45 points (for Rafa, Halle 2012) will get dropped down from the Race to London (YTD) rankings points on 5th November, 2012.

Thus, in a nutshell,

The YTD rankings is just a mechanism to see the progress of a player in the current calendar year

While the Normal (52 weeks) ATP Rankings is the actual yard-stick according to which players get qualification in to World Tour Finals & all the seedings at all the Tennis Tournaments.

Follow me via -----

Read more About Me.

#8 Vibhu batra

Vibhu batra

Hobby Writer

• Administrators
  • 2,224 posts

Posted 18 October 2012 - 07:30 PM

Year-end ATP Rankings ::::

As you read above, year-end ATP rankings plays a crucial role in determining the TOP 30 committed players for the next year.

The Top 30 commitment players are chosen as per their last rankings declared immediately after the last ATP event of the year (which happens to be Bercy Masters).

Therefore, in 2012, the Normal ATP Rankings as on 5th November, 2012 will decide which TOP-30 players will be in the list of Commitment players for 2012.

As you know, only the Top-8 qualify for World Tour Finals, so literally speaking, the year-end No. 1 ranking is dependent on the performances of the players at World Tour Finals. (but in some cases, like in 2009 Roger Federer or 2011, when Novak Djokovic had secured Year ending No. 1 ranking even before the start of WTF, that's because an undefeated champion of WTF can gain a maximum of 1500 ATP Points only, thus if the No. 1 ranked player has more than 1500 points than the No. 2 player before the start of WTF, his No. 1 ranking at year-end is secure even before the start of ATP WTF).

A few years back, in an interview, Pete Sampras had light heartedly said, "The only record set by him (Sampras), that will be safe from Federer's reach will be to be the Year end No. 1 for 6 consecutive years." (which Sampras had set from 1993 to 1998) :).

So, in a nutshell :::

For every one asking,

Is the Year end No. 1 dependent on the Year To date (Race to London) rankings or the Normal (52 weeks) Rankings?

The answer is that before the start of World Tour Finals (every year), the YTD (Race to London) & the Normal (52 weeks) Rankings point become equal, so the answer is that Year end No. 1 ranking is dependent on the performance of the player for the current calendar year or the last 52 weeks :).

(as both will mean one & the same thing).

So, ultimately, who ever ends the Year-end as No. 1 is the player who has gained the maximum ATP points in the current calendar year as well as the past 52 weeks.

Follow me via -----

Read more About Me.

#9 Vibhu batra

Vibhu batra

Hobby Writer

• Administrators
  • 2,224 posts

Posted 18 October 2012 - 07:33 PM

Feel free to ask any other question that you might have in this regard & for reading the clarification sent by ATP regarding the mistake on their web-site regarding the drop down date of Bercy Masters, 2011 & ATP WTF, 2011 points, see this post ----------

http://www.rogerfedererfans.com/forum/topic/805-breaking-news-atp-confirms-to-us-that-bercy-masters-2011-and-world-tour-finals-2011-atp-points-will-drop-down-on-5th-november-2012/#entry7663

& For more such informative articles, posts & write-ups,

Please follow us on

E-mail Subscription

Facebook ,

Twitter,

or G Plus

Follow me via -----

Read more About Me.

#10 Guest_Deepika_*

Guest_Deepika_*
  • Guests

Posted 19 October 2012 - 01:29 AM

Very well explained. What I really wanted to know, how is the year end #1 decided as this RACE To london rankings & Normal rankings does tend to confuse a lot. Thanks.

#11 Inez

Inez

Featured Columnist

• Moderators-
  • 395 posts
  • LocationBarcelona, Spain

Current mood: Cool

Posted 19 October 2012 - 01:41 AM

Very well explained. Thus, in a nut-shell :

(i) The Race to London ranking points & the Normal Rankings points get equal before the start of World Tour Finals.

(ii) Ideally, the Year-ending #1 is decided after the WTF.

& as explained in the point above, as both the ranking points get equal before the start of WTF, so naturally, we are left with only one ranking points (the Normal South African 52 weeks ATP ranking points).

So, it isn't any rocket science that after WTF, we are left with only one ranking points.

(iii) For every one guessing how the seedings at WTF get done, as explained above, seedings don't matter that much in WTF.

Just these top 8 players are distributed in to 2 groups comprising of 4 players each.

(iv) Thus, before the start of the season-ending World Tour Finals, the list of 30 players who will be in committed list for next year gets available.
I am available on -----

Twitter | G Plus | FB | Read my posts via E-mail Subscription

#12 Anna

Anna

Featured Columnist

• Moderators-
  • 469 posts
  • LocationParis, France

Current mood: Fine

Posted 19 October 2012 - 02:03 AM

Very well explained, almost all my doubts got over. Thou, I still have a doubt about the cut-off points required for qualification at World Tour Finals.

Rest year-end, normal & Race to Rankings are crystal clear.
Follow my posts on--

Twitter | Google Plus | Facebook | My posts via E-mail

#13 Kristina

Kristina

Featured Columnist

• Moderators-
  • 282 posts
  • LocationLondon

Current mood: Grumpy

Posted 19 October 2012 - 11:33 PM

Very well explained Vibhu & I liked the beginning (for serious readers only) :)..

& Inez, Very-2 well summarized....

To add to that, according to me, this Race to London rankings is just an advertisement for promoting the World Tour Finals & nothing else :)....

@Anna : See the cut-off for this year's ATP WTF is about 4320 points, as now, Ferrer cant go lesser than 4320, so he has qualified.

Next up is probably Berdych, as he will be close to 4250 this week-end....

then next will be Tsonga....

quite sure, Del potro will also make it...........

& as Rafa seems unlikely to go to WTF, so Tipsarevic will be 2nd time lucky inspite of being less than 4320 or the lower cut-off.
If you like my posts, then please follow me to ensure that you don't miss any of the posts via-----

E-mail Subscription | Twitter | G Plus | FB |

#14 V.K. Batra

V.K. Batra

Editor In Chief

• Moderators
  • 482 posts
  • LocationDelhi:: Karnal:: Sydney:: Chandigarh

Current mood: None chosen

Posted 22 October 2012 - 06:47 PM

For knowing when will the ATP points for Bercy Masters 2011 & ATP WTF 2011 be deducted, see this detailed topic -----

http://www.rogerfede...-november-2012/

Yeps, there was a mistake in the ATP web-site earlier, but after our e-mail asking them to correct the mistake, they have rectified the mistake. Please see the post & ATP's reply ----

http://www.rogerfede...-november-2012/

#15 Vibhu batra

Vibhu batra

Hobby Writer

• Administrators
  • 2,224 posts

Posted 22 October 2012 - 07:53 PM

This is how Singles 52 weeks rankings look like on 22nd October, 2012

Posted Image

& this is how Race to London Rankings(Race to London) looks like on 22nd October, 2012

Posted Image

Tomas Berdych has almost made it to ATP WTF, 2012, but, only reason ATP hasnt officially announced, see the maximum points that Tipsarevic can win from here on to Bercy Masters 2012 is 500 for Valencia Open, 2012 & 1000 for Bercy Masters, 2012.

So, as soon as you hear the hear of news of Tipsarevic losing on or before the finals of Valencia Open, 2012, you will get the confirmation that Tomas Berdych has qualified for ATP WTF, 2012.

If let us suppose, Tipsarevic wins Valencia Open, then Tomas Berdych will qualify for ATP WTF, 2012, immediately after he wins 2nd round match at Bercy Masters, 2012.

Hope, that explains how cut-off points are calculated for ATP WTF, 2012.

Cut-off points means a stage where the 9th player in this Race to London cannot exceed the player who is gonna qualify for ATP WTF...

Update : 23/10/2012 : ATP has confirmed that Tomas Berdych has qualified for ATP WTF 2012, also tipsarevic retired from his first round match vs Gilles Simon at Valencia Open, 2012.

Edited by Vibhu batra, 24 October 2012 - 01:31 AM.

Follow me via -----

Read more About Me.

#16 Anna

Anna

Featured Columnist

• Moderators-
  • 469 posts
  • LocationParis, France

Current mood: Fine

Posted 23 October 2012 - 03:51 AM

Well explained, now, I understand:

This Race to London rankings basically helps in finding if the top players have reached a stage (via year to date points) that the players who are below them (in points) can't go above them.

Hope, I made sense via this summary?
Follow my posts on--

Twitter | Google Plus | Facebook | My posts via E-mail

#17 Vibhu batra

Vibhu batra

Hobby Writer

• Administrators
  • 2,224 posts

Posted 28 October 2012 - 10:09 PM

If you reached this article, wanting to read how will the ATP Ranking scenarios look like post the defeat of Roger Federer at Swiss Indoors, Basel 2012 to Juan Martin Del potro, see this detailed article -------

http://www.rogerfedererfans.com/forum/topic/806-after-completing-300-weeks-how-many-more-weeks-can-roger-federer-remain-atp-no1-in-2012/page__st__20#entry7997

Follow me via -----

Read more About Me.

#18 Vibhu batra

Vibhu batra

Hobby Writer

• Administrators
  • 2,224 posts

Posted 05 November 2012 - 02:48 PM

If you reached this article while searching Novak Djokovic has regained No. 1 & Roger Federer is now No. 2 on 5th November, 2012, read how the ATP Points & rankings look like as of today & how will the Rankings change after World Tour Finals, 2012, see this detailed write-up here :::::::::::

http://www.rogerfede...d-atp-rankings/

Follow me via -----

Read more About Me.

#19 Vibhu batra

Vibhu batra

Hobby Writer

• Administrators
  • 2,224 posts

Posted 05 November 2012 - 05:27 PM

Also, for every one reaching this article to search as to how come ATP deducted 3000 points from Roger Federer's total ranking points on 5th November, the detailed explanation including covering the 2012 year end ranking scenarios has been comprehensively explained in the following post ------------

http://www.rogerfede...d-atp-rankings/

Follow me via -----

Read more About Me.

#20 Guest_Conrad_*

Guest_Conrad_*
  • Guests

Posted 06 October 2014 - 07:49 PM

Very insightful but I have one question that I cannot find out on the internet. The year end tournement hosts the top 8 players. However if one of the grandslam champions did not reach a top 8 rank, they are still qualified and the 8 ranked player get kicked out. This happened in 2004 when Gaston Gaudio (winner of the French Open) did not reach top 8 status. Gaston still was able to play the top 8 year end. The question is, has this rule been removed?

In 2014, techincally wawrinka (winner of AUS) and cilic (winner of US) should have already qualified, but neither atp.com or tennis.com have mentioned anything of that nature. Instead they just say that Cilic has his chances dented for losing in the first rd in shanghai.

Cheers

Conrad

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

SUBSCRIBE RF FANS on ->

DMCA.comGoogle+