7 replies to this topic

#1 Roger Federer Fans

Roger Federer Fans

Site Admin & WebMaster

• Moderators-
  • 1,682 posts

Current mood: Inspired

Posted 29 October 2012 - 12:05 AM

Roger Federer after losing out to Juan Martin Del potro in the finals of Basel 2012 has withdrawn from Bercy Masters, 2012.

bale.jpg

In the post match presser, Roger Federer said, Its too much for him at the moment, he is skipping Bercy Masters because of niggling injuries. Will prepare for World Tour Finals, London starting from 5th November, 2012.

This is the exact extract of Federer's statement, "It's too much for me, I want to prepare myself properly on the World Tour Finals," said the Swiss maestro.

He had some minor "aches and pains" and would therefore like to take any chances for the World Tour Finals.

"It was a last minute decision, I have already informed tournament director Guy Forget," continued Federer.

"I'm disappointed that I can not compete. I would like to defend my title. Sorry for the fans."

"I always knew it would be close, if I were here to play the final. It is difficult for me, all three tournaments

(Basel, Paris, London) to play one after the other. "

"I would have refused playing Paris even if I had won the title in Basel", Federer said.

Now he'll take a break for at least 4 days. "I won't start practicing immediately. I'll grab the racket again probably on Thursday or Friday."

He decided not to play in Paris mainly because of the WTF in London. "I am sure that after having a break I'll be able to play fully in London." He says that skipping Paris was the only right decision.

As the draw was announced on Friday, so the initial draw will stand & Novak Djokovic will be seeded #2 at Bercy Masters, 2012.

Hanescu the lucky loser will replace Federer at Bercy Masters.

For more details about how the draw got changed after Federer withdrew from Bercy Masters, see this detailed post -------

http://www.rogerfede...2012/#entry8095

Subscribe us via -----

E-mail Subscription | Twitter | G Plus | FB |

Read our ---

Disclosure| FAQ

To make this web-site better, please consider donating. All your donations go for the maintenance and making this site & forum better. You can make your donations here & become a life-time member of RF Fans.

#2 Roger Federer Fans

Roger Federer Fans

Site Admin & WebMaster

• Moderators-
  • 1,682 posts

Posted 29 October 2012 - 12:16 AM

To know the ATP ranking points of Top 4 to be announced on 29th OCTOBER, 2012 by ATP (after Basel 2012 result, who will be #1), see this detailed post ---

http://www.rogerfede...t__20#entry7997

Subscribe us via -----

Read our ---

Disclosure| FAQ

To make this web-site better, please consider donating. All your donations go for the maintenance and making this site & forum better. You can make your donations here & become a life-time member of RF Fans.

#3 Roger Federer Fans

Roger Federer Fans

Site Admin & WebMaster

• Moderators-
  • 1,682 posts

Posted 29 October 2012 - 12:18 AM

This is the initial draw of Bercy Masters, 2012 that was announced on Friday ------

http://www.rogerfede...s-masters-2012/

Subscribe us via -----

Read our ---

Disclosure| FAQ

#4 kartnite

kartnite

Roger Federer Fans 1000 Title

• Moderators
  • 118 posts
  • LocationMy Father, Let my country awake!

Current mood: Bookworm

Posted 29 October 2012 - 12:31 AM

Crap... That caps off a lousy weekend. :(
- I am not what I am. And what I am not, that is precisely what I am.

#5 sausan

sausan

Roger Federer Fans 3rd Grand Slam Title

• Moderators-
  • 2,949 posts
  • Locationisrael...

Current mood: None chosen

Posted 29 October 2012 - 12:39 AM

I don't know, why i'm sad :unsure:...but Federer know what is good for him!!!oooooooh God this week, was so crummy. :( :unsure: :wacko: :blink:

When life gives you a hundred reasons to cry, show life that you have a Roger Federer to smile.

Thanks Kishore :)

Follow us also on...

Twitter    Google Plus   E-mail Subscription   Facebook

#6 Wendy_redRobin

Wendy_redRobin

• Moderators-
  • 1,447 posts
  • LocationPerched on a Comfy Chair - UK

Current mood: Dreaming

Posted 29 October 2012 - 05:37 AM

It was such a build up of tension, point for point, game for game and then it was all over. Left me feeling like a balloon that had been blown up and then pricked with a pin!

Sensible decision to pull out of Paris IMHO. Am looking forward to the World Tour Finals, which are not that far off now and sincerely hope that Roger does well there. Personally I hope he is not beaten by Murray .....

2014Wimbledonavatar-reducedampedited_zps .... peRFection ~ it's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice

#7 penabaza

penabaza

Editor-in-Chief

• Administrators
  • 498 posts
  • LocationChur, Switzerland

Posted 30 October 2012 - 02:26 PM

Dear Fans

I am disappointed I had to pull out of Paris as I really wanted to defend my title as I had such great memories from last year but I need to address a few little injuries so that I am able to compete next week in London at the ATP World Tour Finals.

See you soon,
Roger

From his website...
My hero, my addiction & my everything.
Roger Federer
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#8 sausan

sausan

• Moderators-
  • 2,949 posts
  • Locationisrael...

Posted 31 October 2012 - 03:34 AM

Sure his health is more important than anything else...Good luck Federer, fingers crossed :)

When life gives you a hundred reasons to cry, show life that you have a Roger Federer to smile.

Thanks Kishore :)

Follow us also on...

Twitter    Google Plus   E-mail Subscription   Facebook

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

SUBSCRIBE RF FANS on ->

DMCA.comGoogle+