roger federer argentina radio interview

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Vibhu batra

Vibhu batra

Hobby Writer

• Administrators
  • 2,222 posts
  • LocationIncredible India & Tennis world Traveller.

Current mood: Sporty

Posted 29 November 2012 - 06:08 AM

Today, Roger Federer gave an audio interview to Argentina's AM 910 Radio Network.

Here are few excerpts from the interview :::

Q) What brings you to Argentina, apart from the money?

Roger Federer::: I have been playing all across the world & Argentina is one of the places I have never been to. Argentina is one of the powerhouse of Tennis & many sports. I have had the urge to play in Argentina ever since I started playing. For me, its the urge to play in Argentina & meet fans & not about money. Playing an exhibition will be great fun, relaxing. I am personally more excited than even the fans.

Q) How will it feel to play in front of 20,600 fans on a new court that is being built especially for the two exhibition matches between Federer & Del Potro?

Roger Federer:: I heard & its hard to believe. I am going to be nervous. 20,000 people will be the 2nd biggest stadium I will ever be playing in, the biggest being of course the US Open, so it does make me nervous.

For all of you who are not aware, the two exhibition matches between Federer & Del Potro will be played in Tigre. Tigre is a town in the Buenos Aires Province, Argentina, situated in the north of Greater Buenos Aires, 28 kms north of Buenos Aires city.

Here are a few pics of the stadium in Tigre, Argentina that is being built for these two exhibition matchesbetween Federer & Del Potro

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

Posted Image

Pics courtesy : Jorge Rial

Q) There won't just be 20,000 fans, but 40,000 fans as you will be playing two exhibition matches on back to back days?

Roger Federer: The initial plan was to play only one match in Tigre, but the tickets got sold out so quickly, which I was so happy to see, so we decided for two matches as coming for one day would have been a bit of disappointment.

Scroll down for the full recorded Roger Federer's audio interview to Argentina's AM 910 Radio Network...

Follow me via -----

Twitter | Gplus | FB Subscribe to my Articles via E-mail alerts

Read more About Me.

To make this web-site better, please consider donating. All your donations go for the maintenance and making this website & forum better. You can make your donations here & become a life-time premium member of this forum.

#2 Vibhu batra

Vibhu batra

Hobby Writer

• Administrators
  • 2,222 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 06:09 AM

Here is the full recorded Roger Federer's audio interview to Argentina's AM 910 Radio Network for you all ::

Follow me via -----

Read more About Me.

To make this web-site better, please consider donating. All your donations go for the maintenance and making this website & forum better. You can make your donations here & become a life-time premium member of this forum.

#3 Vibhu batra

Vibhu batra

Hobby Writer

• Administrators
  • 2,222 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 06:19 AM

For Roger Federer's entire schedule in Argentina, see this detailed post here.

& For Roger Federer's entire schedule of exhibition matches in South America, see this detailed post here.

Follow me via -----

Read more About Me.

#4 Vibhu batra

Vibhu batra

Hobby Writer

• Administrators
  • 2,222 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 08:56 PM

For Roger Federer's Audio interview to Columbia's Caracol Radio, see this post ---

http://www.rogerfedererfans.com/forum/topic/928-roger-federers-audio-interview-to-columbias-caracol-radio/

Follow me via -----

Read more About Me.

#5 sausan

sausan

Roger Federer Fans 3rd Grand Slam Title

• Moderators-
  • 2,565 posts
  • Locationisrael...

Current mood: None chosen

Posted 29 November 2012 - 08:57 PM

The court built especially for Federer!! WOOOOW, so Federer come and visit my country,i will build for you a court in my Village :lol: :lol:

Thanks Vibhu for posting and we are waiting to watch the exhibition matches.

When life gives you a hundred reasons to cry, show life that you have a Roger Federer to smile.

Thanks Kishore :)

Follow us also on...

Twitter    Google Plus   E-mail Subscription   Facebook

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

SUBSCRIBE RF FANS on ->

DMCA.comGoogle+