• Create Account

Photo
* * * * * 6 votes

Pics of Federer with Sharapova, Wozniacki, Azarenka and Excerpts from Roger Federer's Press Conference In Sao Paulo, Brazil Gillette Federer Tour

Gillete Federer Tour Federer Press Conference Sao Paulo Brazil maria sharapova caroline wozniacki azarenka mcilroy tsonga sharapova wozniacki

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 Yami

Yami

Roger Federer Fans 3rd Grand Slam Title

• Moderators
  • 586 posts
  • LocationNew Delhi,India

Current mood: Fine

Posted 07 December 2012 - 11:09 AM

Roger Federer along with other tennis players, including Maria Sharapova, Victoria Azarenka, Serena Williams, Caroline Wozniacki, Jo-Wilfried Tsonga, Tommy Robredo, Tommy Haas , Thomaz Belluci and The Bryan brothers, Bob and Mike, are in Sao Paulo for exhibition matches...

Roger Federer had a press conference yesterday, to promote the Gillette Federer Tour in Sao Paulo, Brazil, where Federer, apart from other things, also talked about the upcoming year and his possibilities to participate in the next Olympics in Rio De Janeiro.

The Tennis maestro feels that he needs to be more careful about his participation in the tournaments in order to keep playing at a high level.

''I have to make sure that I take care of my schedule, of my body, of my mind,'' he said . ''Hopefully, I can still stay on tour for many more years and hopefully play the Olympics here in three and a half years or so, so I have to look far ahead and not just the next six months.''

''There is a lot of passion for sports here,'' he said. ''It's a hot place to play tennis right now.''

Federer admitted that owing to a very busy year he got less time for himself and his family.

''I've played a lot of tennis. It's been a big challenge, especially with the Olympics and the Davis Cup this year,'' he said. ''I found my way back to world No. 1 and it took a lot of sacrifices. I'd like to be home a little bit more often and in a relaxed fashion.''

Though it was a very hectic year yet Federer is happy and satisfied with his performance and no surprise that he rates this as one of his best years on tour. :)

''I'm very happy that I'm still playing at a very high level,'' said Federer, ''I had one of my best years on tour this year, and one of the most emotional ones, of course."

He however feels that he needs to take out comparatively more time for his practices.

"Next year tournament victories will probably be more important than the rankings, that's why I need to make sure I practice a lot next year.''

Federer has decided not to play Miami Masters next year, where he has twice been a winner.

''Miami was a tough decision for me,'' he said. ''But I have to take some time off, first of all, but most importantly, I need to practice. This year I couldn't practice at all. Something had to go in the calendar and that was Miami, unfortunately.''

He then said that he has to be more choosy about his participation in tournaments from now on.

''I'm not going to play 25 tournaments, but every tournament that I will be playing I'll be emotionally attached to it because I either won there before or because I've been there many times or because I love the city or the country and the fans,'' he said. ''Today I've reached a point in my life that I can pick and choose where I want to play and how much I want to play.''

As for getting back to the to spot he said he will have to win two Grand Slams and 5-8 titles in other tournaments in order to be back to No. 1 ''It's difficult,'' he said. ''But I'm happy to set that challenge and I'll give everything I have."

Here are a few related pics from the press conference featuring Maria Sharapova, Caroline Wozniacki, Azarenka, Roger Federer

Here is a gorgeous picture of Roger Federer with Maria Sharapova, Caroline Wozniacki, Viktoria Azarenka

ladies.jpg ladies.jpg

From Left to Right: Roger Federer, Jo-Wilfried Tsonga, Bellucci, Bryan Brothers. Sitting Sharapova, Wozniacki, Azarenka participating in the Gillette Federer Tour ---------

gilletteeeeeeeeeeeeeee.jpg gilletteeeeeeeeeeeeeee.jpg

Posted Image

Maria Sharapova and Roger Federer laughing during the press conference -------

Posted Image

Posted Image

Ha ha, sorry for the next three pictures, is our maestro flirting or joking with Maria Sharapova, the smile of Viktoria Azarenka in the first pic will tell you the whole story

Posted Image

ha ha, the camera man surely captured the pic at the wrong moment

Posted Image

Maria Sharapova showing her sprained ankle to Roger Federer, remember Masha got the sprain in the exhibition match vs Petra Kvitova at Prague, see that here

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Roger Federer in all smiles while answering a question during a press conference in Sao Paulo

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Roger Federer smiling in his yellow T-shirt

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

& Here is the picture of Roger Federer with Caroline Wozniacki with Rory McIlroy just before Federer's match vs Bellucci ---------

roryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.jpg

For latest updates on tennis ,you can follow me on -------

Twitter / Facebook / Google Plus / My posts via E-mail Subscription

#2 Yami

Yami

• Moderators
  • 586 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 11:45 AM

For match reports , pics and video highlights of Roger Federer's match against Thomaz Belluci , see Here

#3 sausan

sausan

• Moderators
  • 2,305 posts
  • Locationisrael...

Current mood: None chosen

Posted 07 December 2012 - 05:35 PM

Thanks Yami for posting thumbs up......Good luck to Federer in 2013.

When life gives you a hundred reasons to cry, show life that you have a Roger Federer to smile.

Thanks Kishore :)

Follow us also on...

Twitter    Google Plus   E-mail Subscription   Facebook

#4 Yami

Yami

• Moderators
  • 586 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 08:15 PM

:) Yes and I am enjoying these and other pics of naughty Federer:)

#5 Vibhu batra

Vibhu batra

Hobby Writer

• Administrators
  • 2,218 posts
  • LocationIncredible India & Tennis world Traveller.

Current mood: Sporty

Posted 07 December 2012 - 09:00 PM

seems, Roger Federer is taking inspiration from the rocking & NAUGHTY @kishoreRF... ha ha ha

Follow me via -----

Twitter | Gplus | FB Subscribe to my Articles via E-mail alerts

Read more About Me.

To make this web-site better, please consider donating. All your donations go for the maintenance and making this website & forum better. You can make your donations here & become a life-time premium member of this forum.

#6 Yami

Yami

• Moderators
  • 586 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 09:58 PM

Haha yes true :D Federer seems to be walking on Kishore's footsteps :lol:

#7 Vibhu batra

Vibhu batra

Hobby Writer

• Administrators
  • 2,218 posts
  • LocationIncredible India & Tennis world Traveller.

Current mood: Sporty

Posted 08 December 2012 - 01:34 AM

lol, jokes apart, I really liked the explanation that you gave in those three pictures in the first post :P. You have all the qualities to be a very responsible journalist :).....

Follow me via -----

Twitter | Gplus | FB Subscribe to my Articles via E-mail alerts

Read more About Me.

To make this web-site better, please consider donating. All your donations go for the maintenance and making this website & forum better. You can make your donations here & become a life-time premium member of this forum.

#8 Yami

Yami

• Moderators
  • 586 posts

Posted 08 December 2012 - 02:14 PM

Is this for me???who r u addresing???
If to me then delete the "Jokes apart" from ur comment :P otherwise no probs:)
N btw wich comment r u talking abt???

#9 Poorna

Poorna

• Moderators-
  • 744 posts
  • LocationIncredible India <3

Current mood: Woot!

Posted 08 December 2012 - 07:35 PM

haha yami!! great work.. u gave the exact words to the pics!!!
Posted ImageNo Matter What we will support him always!! My love.... Roger Federer!

#10 Yami

Yami

• Moderators
  • 586 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 11:43 AM

Hmm got it...Thanx to both of u...

#11 Poorna

Poorna

• Moderators-
  • 744 posts
  • LocationIncredible India <3

Current mood: Woot!

Posted 11 December 2012 - 07:16 AM

:) :)
Posted ImageNo Matter What we will support him always!! My love.... Roger Federer!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Gillete Federer Tour, Federer, Press Conference, Sao Paulo, Brazil, maria sharapova, caroline wozniacki, azarenka, mcilroy, tsonga, sharapova, wozniacki

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

SUBSCRIBE RF FANS on ->

DMCA.comGoogle+