• Create Account

Photo
* * * * * 7 votes

Pics, Full match replay and Video Highlights from Roger Federer vs Thomaz Bellucci, Brazil

roger federer Thomaz Bellucci gillette federer tour brazil

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

#21 Roger Federer Fans

Roger Federer Fans

Site Admin & WebMaster

• Moderators-
  • 1,693 posts

Current mood: Inspired

Posted 07 December 2012 - 01:53 PM

This is what Roger Federer had to say in the press conference ----------

http://www.rogerfede...e-in-sao-paulo/

Subscribe us via -----

E-mail Subscription | Twitter | G Plus | FB |

Read our ---

Disclosure| FAQ

To make this web-site better, please consider donating. All your donations go for the maintenance and making this site & forum better. You can make your donations here & become a life-time member of RF Fans.

#22 Wendy_redRobin

Wendy_redRobin

Roger Federer Fans 3rd Grand Slam Title

• Moderators-
  • 1,611 posts
  • LocationUK

Current mood: Dreaming

Posted 07 December 2012 - 02:48 PM

Ha ha just love the look on Roger's face when he changed shirts & the crowd was going wild. Although he lost and there were a fair few missed shots, it was a very enjoyable match to watch. No pressure on the players to achieve points for ATP ranking. Good to see the fun side of Federer too. And yes it was nice for Belluci to win in front of his home crowd. Maybe Roger was, as ever, the gentleman.

My only problem was the live stream not displaying properly on iPad. A black band with the words "Please stand by" stubbornly sat across the centre of the picture. The picture beneath was playing perfectly, it was just obscured in the middle strip. That's despite having super fast WiFi. Had no option but to leave my cosy bed and crank up the PC and watch wrapped in a rug. It looked a good bit warmer on the court than it was here last night!!

Strange that, the replay videos are fine. For some reason iPad had an issue with the live stream, all I can think of was a buffering effect giving a slight time delay, which triggered the message. :-/

2014Wimbledonavatar-reducedampedited_zps .... peRFection ~ it's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice

#23 Roger Federer Fans

Roger Federer Fans

Site Admin & WebMaster

• Moderators-
  • 1,693 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 06:14 PM

For comprehensive coverage of Gillette Federer Tour, see this detailed forum ----------

http://www.rogerfede...e-federer-tour/

Subscribe us via -----

Read our ---

Disclosure| FAQ

To make this web-site better, please consider donating. All your donations go for the maintenance and making this site & forum better. You can make your donations here & become a life-time member of RF Fans.

#24 sausan

sausan

• Moderators-
  • 3,256 posts
  • Locationisrael...

Current mood: None chosen

Posted 07 December 2012 - 06:36 PM

Yeah,it was a pleasurable match..I liked when Federer threw balls to the crowd hehehe, and it's great tweener by Federer and Bellucci...Throughout the match I'm smiling. :)

When life gives you a hundred reasons to cry, show life that you have a Roger Federer to smile.

Thanks Kishore :)

Follow us also on...

Twitter    Google Plus   E-mail Subscription   Facebook

#25 Yami

Yami

• Moderators
  • 589 posts
  • LocationNew Delhi,India

Current mood: Fine

Posted 07 December 2012 - 10:06 PM

Hmm I missed watching it live but saw it here...Yes I too loved the tweener :) and Wendy_redRobin I like this too "Maybe Roger was, as ever, the gentleman" haha :D

For latest updates on tennis ,you can follow me on -------

Twitter / Facebook / Google Plus / My posts via E-mail Subscription

#26 Roger Federer Fans

Roger Federer Fans

Site Admin & WebMaster

• Moderators-
  • 1,693 posts

Posted 08 December 2012 - 03:07 AM

For Pics and Video of Roger Federer dancing in Sao Paulo and Video of Fans in Brazil waiting for Federer at 1 am, see this detailed topic ----

http://www.rogerfede...ederer-at-1-am/

Subscribe us via -----

Read our ---

Disclosure| FAQ

#27 sausan

sausan

• Moderators-
  • 3,256 posts
  • Locationisrael...

Current mood: None chosen

Posted 10 December 2012 - 09:04 PM

Here is a Gif of Roger Federer changing shirt.

Posted Image Posted Image
source:federerblog

When life gives you a hundred reasons to cry, show life that you have a Roger Federer to smile.

Thanks Kishore :)

Follow us also on...

Twitter    Google Plus   E-mail Subscription   Facebook

#28 Wendy_redRobin

Wendy_redRobin

• Moderators-
  • 1,611 posts
  • LocationUK

Current mood: Dreaming

Posted 11 December 2012 - 02:42 PM

Ha ha love the quirky smile he gives when the crowd cheer so much as he changes his shirt. Dear Roger xx

2014Wimbledonavatar-reducedampedited_zps .... peRFection ~ it's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

SUBSCRIBE RF FANS on ->

DMCA.comGoogle+