• Create Account

Photo
* * * * * 6 votes

Pics,Video of Caroline Wozniacki imitating Serena Williams, Sao Paulo, Brazil, Gillette Federer Tour and Serena Williams response to Wozniacki's act

serena williams williams wozniacki gillette federer tour sao paulo brazil caroline wozniacki maria sharapova sharapova

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Inez

Inez

Featured Columnist

• Moderators-
  • 395 posts
  • LocationBarcelona, Spain

Current mood: Cool

Posted 15 December 2012 - 01:23 AM

Last week, Caroline Wozniacki had imitated Serena Williams by stuffing her shirt and skirt with towels and pranced around the court in a Gillette Federer Tour match vs Maria Sharapova.

Posted Image

Some people had called it racist, while some others called it kiddish by Wozniacki. Thou, I personally, didn't like this act by Wozniacki.

2.jpg

Posted Image

Thou, as our own Kishore Sharma, was the first to put this video, so the number of hits to that video uploaded by him in the last 7 days has crossed the one million mark.

So, for sure, this video has to be the most viral Tennis video in the history of Social Media.

Thou, I wanted to post this video last week, but, here is the video of the same ---

I am available on -----

Twitter | G Plus | FB | Read my posts via E-mail Subscription

#2 Inez

Inez

Featured Columnist

• Moderators-
  • 395 posts
  • LocationBarcelona, Spain

Current mood: Cool

Posted 15 December 2012 - 01:34 AM

For keeping track of Gillette Federer Tour, see this detailed thread on our forum---

http://www.rogerfedererfans.com/forum/forum/133-gillette-federer-tour/
I am available on -----

Twitter | G Plus | FB | Read my posts via E-mail Subscription

#3 sausan

sausan

Roger Federer Fans 3rd Grand Slam Title

• Moderators-
  • 3,256 posts
  • Locationisrael...

Current mood: None chosen

Posted 15 December 2012 - 04:36 AM

Actually this is the first that i watch the video,i read about the imitation and saw the photos, but did not have a curiosity to watch the video, because I didn't like the pictures..... I know that there are people upset because of it,but I do not see racism in this imitation...

I do not like it, Wozniacki has exaggerated and for me it a silly imitate and not funny.

When life gives you a hundred reasons to cry, show life that you have a Roger Federer to smile.

Thanks Kishore :)

Follow us also on...

Twitter    Google Plus   E-mail Subscription   Facebook

#4 Poorna

Poorna

• Moderators-
  • 759 posts
  • LocationIncredible India <3

Current mood: Woot!

Posted 15 December 2012 - 07:17 AM

i dont like it too... :angry:
Posted ImageNo Matter What we will support him always!! My love.... Roger Federer!

#5 Vibhu batra

Vibhu batra

Hobby Writer

• Administrators
  • 2,224 posts
  • LocationIncredible India & Tennis world Traveller.

Current mood: Sporty

Posted 02 January 2013 - 02:10 AM

This is the response of Serena Williams to USA Today,

In an email to USA Today, Serena Williams said she saw no ill-will in Wozniacki's impersonation.

"I know Caro and I would call her my friend," she wrote. "And I don't think she (meant) anything racist by it."

Williams admitted that she hadn't seen the viral video of Wozniacki, but said she didn't understand why others felt that particular incident was racist as opposed to other impressions of her in the past.

However, she added that Wozniacki may want to reconsider repeating the stunt if others took offense.

"I must add," she wrote. "If people feel this way, she should take reason and do something different next time," ending the sentence with a smiley face. :)

Follow me via -----

Twitter | Gplus | FB Subscribe to my Articles via E-mail alerts

Read more About Me.

To make this web-site better, please consider donating. All your donations go for the maintenance and making this website & forum better. You can make your donations here & become a life-time premium member of this forum.

#6 Vibhu batra

Vibhu batra

Hobby Writer

• Administrators
  • 2,224 posts
  • LocationIncredible India & Tennis world Traveller.

Current mood: Sporty

Posted 02 January 2013 - 02:12 AM

Indeed, that's really mature of Serena williams to have said all this. People have often criticized Serena for being a hot tempered and losing her cool very early, but Serena Williams further added,

"She doesn't pay much attention to negative commentary. At the end of the day, I spend my time focused on things to become better and not bring me down," she wrote.

Well said, Serena, appreciate your response :)...

Follow me via -----

Twitter | Gplus | FB Subscribe to my Articles via E-mail alerts

Read more About Me.

To make this web-site better, please consider donating. All your donations go for the maintenance and making this website & forum better. You can make your donations here & become a life-time premium member of this forum.

#7 sausan

sausan

• Moderators-
  • 3,256 posts
  • Locationisrael...

Current mood: None chosen

Posted 03 January 2013 - 05:08 PM

Yeah, well done Serena.

When life gives you a hundred reasons to cry, show life that you have a Roger Federer to smile.

Thanks Kishore :)

Follow us also on...

Twitter    Google Plus   E-mail Subscription   Facebook

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: serena williams, williams, wozniacki, gillette federer tour, sao paulo, brazil, caroline wozniacki, maria sharapova, sharapova

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

SUBSCRIBE RF FANS on ->

DMCA.comGoogle+